7. Proudness

"And with this I would like to cease my presentation. "

With that I turned to face the meeting room filled with shareholders, investors, board directors and representatives of Sameul technologies. They had an impressive expression on their face. Some were shocked why wouldn’t them be?

This is a huge project it worth 900 million. And it was given up to a sixteen years old girl. Who was a nobody a very few people knew me well I'm not popular like Roseanne.

They were curious when a teenage girl probably in her fifteen or sixteen years old girl entered a meeting room in her black attire, face void any makeup, hair styled in high ponytail. In their eyes I'm not even mature in looks still faced the room filled with influenced people without any nervousness.

Uncle Sean and his secretary Matt Hastings Were also present here along with the influenced people.

Uncle Sean has a satisfied look on his face, his eyes bored mine he gave me a nod what's when I realised I did it..  I feel so happy but kept on a expressionless face.

"This is amazing, Sean introduce this girl to us." The CEO of Samuel technologies spoke.

"This is Kang Y/n. My niece."

For the first time he has acknowledged any of his family that too proudly and with warmth . He has never done it. All the eyes darth between him and me.

Shocking gasped filled the room. My uncle has never acknowledged anyone like this. Everyone knew my sister but not me. When a sixteen years old girl showed up in this important meeting, shown everyone how excellently she handled the whole project that cost 900 million,
It's natural everyone will be curious about the girl.

When they heard the King of business world himself allow her to be in this project then she must be someone special. Then they were beyond shocked learning her being a Kang.

The knew Kang has two heir, they knew Roseanne but rumours said another child was a disappointment to the family so they tried hard to hide her from the world. Actually many didn’t even knew Kang has two heir. They only knew about Roseanne. So this is actually beyond shocking for them.

"Another thing gentleman, I'm gonna announce her the CEO in next five month. " a deep authorize voice of my uncle filled the room.

"What!  Are you even aware of your words?" a angry voiced of my father protest. For a moment I forget he was there. I haven’t seen him since I left their house. His face look red due to anger, frustration, confusion. I can bet my everything that my father is the person who got the biggest shock here.

He is probably thinking how I'm here, how I did this and all. A part of me still feel hurts at his behaviour.

"Why do you doubt my decision or your daughters ability? " My uncle rised a brow questioning my father. My father looks around find everyone is looking at him for answer.

Oops looks like he is trapped by his own word. 

"N-no It's just she is young and a irresponsible child. You cannot let a child like her take over this empire." my father said getting angry and frustrated. My father  my very own father is against of me like this. What did I even expected It's always been like this. But it still hurts.

Sometimes It's so hard to control your emotions I guess.

"You are doubting the Chairman of Kang Corporation's decision that he just brought anyone to maintain the company are you Kairon? " my uncle's dominating voice filled the room as he spoke. He is clearly giving a warning that no one could mess with him or his decision.

I know my uncle is giving them a warning but the way he stood up for me no one has done this before. It feel so good knowing that. Thank you uncle so much. I'll not let anyone take advantage of me or walk over me.

If this moment I talk back my father it will consider very bad is the reason I'm keeping quite. Also uncle made the announcement It's his part to play not for me to meddling into it.

And if anyone is questioning my ability meaning they're  challenging his authority. I could see my father's face pale and rest of the people got the warning no one even dare to question his action. First they know the consequences and second they know my uncle would not harm the company in million years which means I have enough talent to match his expectations.

"Kang y/n will be the CEO of Kang Corporation after five months." with that the king left the room his secretary following him behind.

From the corner of my eyes I could see my father fuming.

I have a feeling that I have to take care of overbearing parents soon.

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🕊️