40. Snowfall

Throughout the whole process Jungkook has not once leave y/n's side. Roseanne kept hoping that he will notice her, remember her. She told herself it must be work, 'everyone is busy at it so is Jungkook. It's okay he is busy I'll have plenty of opportunity in future.' After the construction site they start their journey separately again for the new location. It's outside Seoul in a remoted area.

After a very long journey they got to their destination. Y/n and Jungkook felt like all their tiredness went away as soon as they saw the place around them. It's full of natural beauty, fresh air.  They were pleased with the location. 

Few hours later

"Sir, Ma'am, It's lunch time.  Let's have our lunch. There's a hotel I booked nearby. " the representative said. 

When they were eating they talked about business. Taehyung didn’t try to talk to y/n like he would do before. Hoseok was busy observing the situation and only talked business. Roseanne stood among all of them pretty much clueless. She just stolen some glance of the green eyed man. Y/n was checking her phone like she was waiting for someone's call or message. Of course Jungkook noticed, but he didn’t question her.  The situation wasn’t perfect for it. 

After the lunch was over they took some break. 

Rose approach Jungkook who gave y/n some personal space when she went to her car frustrating over something. She went inside her car and was calling someone. 

"H-hello Mr. Jeon." she fiddle her finger shyly looking at Jungkook. Her doe eyes and childlike charm has taken over countless man.

"Oh, hi Ms. Kang." Jungkook said confusingly. Isn’t she y/n's sister and Taehyung's fiance. What is she doing here?

"Umm I want to t-thank you." she said shyly 

"Huh, me?  For what?" he asked, she again felt her heart clenched, he really doesn’t remember her.

"F-for saving me that day." she answer Jungkook still had confused look so she explained their past encounter from before.

"Oh, that's nothing. I don't even remember that. I would have done the same if it was someone else so you need to thank me more." Jungkook said shrugging. 

His each words were dagger through her heart. 

He doesn’t even remember that?  Why?  When she remember every single details about that night. Rose's mind and heart was in mess. Him not looking at her or be affected by her was painful enough and now this? Is this how it felt to be rejected? 

This was her first time feeling like this. She has got everything in life without even asking. She had things going into her favours but why wouldn’t it be the when comes to Jungkook? 

Roseanne is extremely beautiful. People would use her as an example how a women can be so talented and extreme Beauty at the same time. She is the dream girl of millions, she one of the biggest fanbase in Korean entertainment industry. Man women would do anything to get a glimpse of her, everyone particularly think she is a goddess,  sing song about her beauty then why won't Jungkook look at her like she wants him to?

Without giving her a second glance Jungkook walk off from her. 

Rose stand there deep in thought that's when she heard someone talking to her 

"Aww looks like the puppy runs off to the master." Hoseok's snicky comment made Rose look around seeing him smirking at her creepily. When she saw what Hoseok was pointing her heart clinched.