20. Charity(2)

Rose, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok and others staring at me eyes full with curiosity as wife of the chairman of Tally brought me basically drag me here.

Rose had her hand on Taehyung's hand. Rose said something to him then kissed his cheek and left. It shouldn’t effect me right..and it shouldn’t irritate me...

"Jake this is y/n and y/n this is Jake my eldest grandson and our heir." she introduce.

The Jake boy who is same age as Taehyung has brown hair and hazel eyes, he is standing confidently with a polite smile on his face looking like a gentleman. When his grandmother introduce me his eyes widen. He gave me a polite smile took his hand out to shake with mine, "Hi miss y/n. I'm extremely honoured finally getting a glimpse of you."

Curious eyes are quietly observing the future heir of Tally and the CEO of Kang Corporation's keenly.

I took my hand out and shook with him and greet him back. It's not like I'm interested in him or something but this guy has quite potential. Even though being the heir of this wealthy family he is genuinely a good person.  In my past life he is the one who made Tally huge successful outside Asia.

This guy is a genius but a good person. Also Tally and Kang has a very good professional relationship also personal with my family not me though.

"Excuse me, but can you spear a moment? " I asked Jake who agreed his grandma looked in seven sky due to happiness only if this women knew. The others were shocked as well. Of course I don’t really do this kind of things regularly

As I followed Jake i feel a burning gaze on my back I think I know who is it. I turn back and my eyes met the intense pair of dark eyes that were staring at me ever since I came.

Kim Taehyung

His jaw clenched, he looked angry. I need understand why he is angry he has Rose beside him. Rose notice his anger and looked at my direction, I instantly turn and walk away.

"Miss y/n has something to say?" Jake enquired

"Yah. Your grandmother seems to misunderstood my actions. She wants to pair us.  But I had to asked something personally to you about business. If you can't answer it’s okay. " I told him calmly

He chuckle and said,"my grandparents and my parents admire you. They won't stop prising your capability. But no worries I'll clear things to my grandmother. And please ask miss y/n what you desire to know."

"The recent project that Tally took had a huge profit invest. Only single person invested  900 million in this project. May I ask who was it?" I asked carefully. Usually this amount is huge what interest me that this project is so risky that Tally couldn’t find investors properly. But this person hadn’t even disclose his identity. I'm actually curious.

"It's a young man I'm sorry but I cannot disclose his identity It's confidential actually even we don't know him well. His secretary contact us I just met him once. He is so young. But this young man came from no business background. He is Korean but his investment company is in Italy. This is his first time in Korea." He spoke

"Thank you Mr.Jake I appreciate. Let's go back. Shall we?"

"Yah, the auction must have started."

Who could this be? Why I'm getting so curious.

At the auction I didn’t bid anything. Tally got rare valuable things, It's a wonder how they got there hands on it actually. But there was     earring which was so pretty ancient and so valuable. It caught my attention I was about to but my uncle ignore me and brought it. 120 million.

What is he gonna do with it... Wait does he have any girlfriend or what?

After that it was time for dance. Even though I wanted to run home but Jake asked me to dance which I couldn’t say no.

With a twirling, I found my new partner whom I wished million time to dance with in the past.

Kim Taehyung.

My breath hitch. His hand on my waist another on my other hand. My hand is tiny compared him. His big hands are holding firmly like I'll vanish or something.

My heart is beating irregularly. No no please   not this feeling again.

His eyes are staring me darkly. It's making me uncomfortable. I tried to shake this feeling. But he is too close.

"Y/n." his hot breath on my neck as he lean. His deep voice still has the impact on me.

"It's nothing between us." he whispers softly looking at me. I couldn’t take my eyes off him neither my heart beating become regular.

I become confused. What is he saying?

"Nothing is going on between Roseanne and me." he spoke again.

Anger filled my veins. What the fuck is he saying..

Not just a hour ago my sister kissed him. They were holding hands.

"Are you out of your mind?" I tried to held back a scream.

"We don't like each other, we don't love us. It's yo--SHUT up..shut the fuck up. Stop your pathetic game do you think I'm a fool or do you take Rose as a fool. All those years was joke to you or what!!"

His hand touched my cheeks and I flinch away. He stopped. His eyes looked so soft looking at me. I've never seen him looking at someone like this.  As if he wants to comfort me or something.

I turn back and left the dance floor instantly i can feel him following me and calling my name softly. It stopped when I saw my uncle staring at me curiously three feet away from me.

Why he is doing this. What does he want. I'm angry this has to be a stupid joke.

I don’t wanna cause a scene here.

So, I left.

I was supposed to leave next week but
That very night I left South Korea also. I need space. I need to get away from this mess for my own good.

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼