48. Birthday Surprise

Y/n ignored the calls on her phone as she calmly eat her lunch too late, she has been very busy also she fall asleep before lunch. 

The caller named 'Jeon boy' kept calling but she ignored just like he did two hours ago. 

After y/n was satisfied with her ignorance, she decided to text the boy she is busy. Y/n smirked at the thought of Jungkook's tense face at this. She loved teasing this man for sure, she feel giddy when she tease him and get the funny reaction out  of him. 

Y/n was busy doing some research then she would be in deep thought, again she would grumble. She is behaving weird. Her butler watch her acting out of her character and thinking what is wrong with her. Why is she acting weird. 

Today

 was really exhausting day for Jeon Jungkook.  The meeting he went on was good but then he got know about the incident of Tae Sumi later. He cancel the investment in that company. When y/n ignored him he honestly felt very upset. But later he go to know the reason and he kinda understand why she looked that angry back then. 

And he really shouldn’t expect y/n to treat him as his heart desire. 

Today is his birthday. 

It's like all of the regular days. He stopped celebrating it since his parents died. Actually he never had the luxury to expect anything on this day. So it’s just like any other day in his life. But ever since he became successful of course business associate tried to get closer to him, they wanted to celebrate the day with him but everytime their plan goes veil.

Another main reason he doesn’t do birthdays cause he know no one genuinely care for him or his happiness celebrating, they just want to leech on him. 

He was busy ignoring those people who wants to get on his good side for their own selfish purpose. He put his phone on silent and buried himself in his work. He was so busy that he didn’t saw the call of his beloved. When he was done with his work he took him phone to see if there's some important work or something. But instead he found himself gawking at the 4 missed calls from y/n. He felt like his soul left his body. He was happy, then realization hit him he panicked and call her back numerous times but due to his shitty luck she didn’t answer. 

Jungkook thought it could be an emergency or be might have offended her. 

Jungkook's shoulder slumped at the thought of disappointing her. But then he got a message from her which said she is busy. Jungkook sigh, luck is definitely not on his side today. But still it didn’t stop him from thinking if y/n knew that today is his birthday would she wished him genuinely? Then agian he shake off those childish thought off his head. They are adults now, who cares about things like this. 

At the evening he went to home. 

He took shower then dressed up in casual cloths. 

He flopped in his bed, today is definitely not his day. 

He is again alone in his big house. Jungkook sigh, this is why he doesn’t want to come home early. His house is empty nor he has any friends. He is just so alone and he has been fighting against the whole world along for years. He is so tried of it. 

Did you ever feel like you have came to your house but you still feel like this is not your home? Like you still feel empty and cold. Jungkook feel that everytime he comes home.  He feels like he need to go home where he won't feel lonely or cold instead it will be warm, welcoming and full of love.