53. Cute

"Jeon."

"Yah." he huffed

"Let's take a break." 

"Yeh!! Thought You'll never get tried." 

"I go to hiking with uncle and grandpa, remember. " she said taking a sip from water bottle. 

"Oh yah no wonder you're this fit. But we cannot stop more than five minutes otherwise we will miss the best sun set." Jungkook informed to which y/n hummed. They sit in a comfortable silent. They're going to Seceda mountain. 

"Y/n. " Jungkook broke the silence 

"Hmm?" y/n lazily looked around she cannot get enough of the natural beauty 

"What's your favourite colour?" he asked randomly wanting her attention. 

Y/n's eyes bore into his as she lean towards him a bit making his heart go wild as usual. 

"Your eyes." she whispers. Her word send shiver down his spine and butterfly in his stomach. 

"Y-you m-mean green?" his heart was ramming inside his ribcage 

Y/n smirk at him and replied nonchalantly "sure."

She got up and start to hike again leaving the flushed male behind who has become red. 

"WAIT!! I'm coming. " Jungkook screams

He follows after her. But his thoughts are still stuck there. 

'Her favourite colour is my eyes.' 

He smile in pure happiness. 

"Holy shit." y/n cursed out.

 This is extraordinary mesmerising. Y/n and Jungkook both had been lost in the beauty of nature. Y/n knew choosing Jeon as a tour guide was the best thing. He never fail to impress her. 

Jungkook is pleased at y/n's reaction. He feel proud of himself. It's all he want anyways. Y/n's happiness. 

Watching her happy bring peace in his heart. 

Jungkook looked at her instead of focusing on the view from top of the mountain. Her siren-like eyes, her hair flowing gently, the illuminating lights of the setting sun on her. He swear she looks like a goddess. Most importantly y/n looks genuinely happy even though her facial expression remain soft. She had a small admiring smile. 

Jungkook has never seen anyone as much beautiful as her. Again he really doesn’t look at any other women also. He avoid them like really Don't exist. 

Y/n is not cute type beauty like her sister instead she is fierce siren type. The type of beauty that can dominate anyone with her powerful presence. Totally opposite of men's likening.