22. Jeon boy

"Welcome back, congratulations on your astonishing success" ~ Kim Taehyung 

I read the card that was sent with Daisy bouquet. He knows my favourite flower and my address. I frown, This is not good. I want to stay out of people's slight..

I still didn’t went to the company even though It's been three days since I came back. I'm kinda sick, It's because of the change of weather and place. It's hard for me to adjust from one place to another. Then again I have been changing countries. Now that I came back to mine I felt under the weather. 

I hate getting sick. 

"So, you finally decided to show up now kid take back your responsibilities and give me my head secretary back." My uncle said with a stoic face. 

"Uncle what's this?" I pointed at the documents on his desk the has my name on.

"Oh, I was waiting to give you this. Take a look at it, Kim manufacturing has a project  to launch new racing cars. Read it then decide to attend tge investors meeting or not. And eat some healthy food you look more pale." my uncle Won't stop worrying and will call my butler to know about my health. 

I went back to my office avoiding every whispers I have been getting ever since I step my foot after almost four years in my company. 

It amusing how they used to criticize me when I came first and now they'll do anything to stay on my good books. Humans are complicated creatures. 

Some prised, some admire, some jealous words I ignored it all. 

My office room was full with flower bouquets congratulating me, I order staffs to remove them. I took my seat and start to read the documents that they send. 

Kim manufacturers wants to launch the most expensive and update features racing cars. They will show us the details about everything in the investors meeting. Of course this investment is huge amount so at least they'll take more than one investors. Also no investors will agree to investment this amount of money on a single project. 

I decided to attend the meeting tomorrow. It will be very profitable for us.  But first I had to check the details tomorrow. I have to keep my personal feeling aside andface it. 

I won't run away like a coward. Last time was overwhelming for but now I'm ready. 

After finishing my works I went to Rowans office I haven’t seen the changes he had with my own eyes. I'm quite thrilled to see. 

"Look It's her."

"Oh my god miss y/n."

"Can you believe it she achieve so much just at the age of 21."

"I'm so fortune to see her this close."

"I think she is just rich and did all this by her family help."

And the whispers continue, businessmen has been arriving at the Kim manufacturers. All wanted to see the work of the new young CEO Kim Taehyung. Even though everyone always maintain a good relationship with Kim Rohen,  Kim Taehyung is different. Where his father was calm, collected, politer, non egoistic and cunning person. Kim Taehyung is opposite of his father a cold hearted, cunning person who only think of himself. 

For few years he has been dominating business world very well where his father used to win heart and trust. 

Everyone is looking forward to this project. Of course huge amount of profit but also having the fortune to work with the Kim manufacturers. Making connection is a another rule of business world. 

"Y/n welcome back. I'm glad you came." I look blankly at the man infront of me even though my heart is reacting uncomfortable after seeing his again after years. He didn’t use honorific does he want everyone to know we know each other personally or what.

"I'm looking forward to the project Mr.Kim." I gave him the professional trained smile. I can't be impolite now. But why does his eyes soften though but professional mask didn’t fade.

In the meeting room many greeted me also Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. Throughout the presentation I felt someone's eyes on me but couldn’t see who cause of the darkness surrounded us. Meanwhile Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok is busy presenting their presentation. 

This one is quite interesting. As usual he did create a brilliant car. But the problem is It's expense it’s quite high than the current best ones. Even though It's a highly risky but they'll bring me and my company money. So I'm gonna invest in it. 

After finishing everything here I was about to leave but someone called my name. I have sent Yuta to prepared car and Ruby to finalize details with Kim Taehyung's secretary. 

Third person pov

Y/n halt her steps when someone called her name. When she turn she saw a very tall man walking gracefully towards her on hand in his gray suit pocket. The figure coming closer and closer. 

Y/n getting a clear view of him. This man has beautiful green eyes but he is korean. His face is extremely handsome, body perfectly well built. Y/n felt her heart is beating a bit faster cause she felt like she knew him. 

Yes, she has definitely saw him before but where!!! "" where did she saw him before?? 

"Hello, y/n. Glad I finally get to meet you again. " the man smiled beautifully. 

Y/n couldn’t utter a single word she knows this man but where did she met him before?  Where did she saw this familiar green eyes? His face his eyes actually showed how much happy he was to see her. 

"Oh, you might not recognize me after all those years. I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. We were in the same school, remember? " the boy looked sad and hopeful. Of course she wouldn’t recognize him right away but he was hoping so. But now he desperately hope that she would remember him even just for second. 

"Jeon boy?" y/n gasped

The boy infront of her again smile widely  nodding his head.

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼