52. Trip

Y/n pov

"Ma'am your father kept try reaching you. He came to office demanding for you when we refused he asked Where are you." Ruby informed over phone. 

"Find out what he want. If he try to make a scene then call my uncle's secretary." I said firmly. 

 I cannot ban him from entering the building simply for this since he is a board member and shareholder. But don’t worry I have plan for everyone, anyone who will come in my way even if he is my birth father. I just wanna enjoy my vacation now. I don’t want to stress over anything. 

"This is breathtaking beautiful." I comment. 

"I used to come here with the man who bring me here. This Lake is called Karersee. One of the most beautiful Lake in Dolomites. And this lake is my favourite out of everything here." Jungkook's green eyes sparkle as he stare at the lake. 

We seat down to enjoy the fresh air and the breathtaking view. Everything here is so beautiful and calm. 

"Tell me your memory here." I asked 

"Nothing much I used to come here when I felt down or I missed my Mom and dad. I wanted to swim here but it was freezing cold but I didn’t gave up. I came back in summer." Jungkook said as if he was remembering something ridiculous 

"Did you get to swim then?" I frown a little at him 

"Nope." he answer 

"Why?"

"Cause I didn’t know how to swim." he replied with an embarrassing smile and I deadpanned 

" I wait for summer. In summer I came here running then jumped into it, then it hit me that I don’t know how to swim actually. I know I know I'm dumb." he huffed 

I couldn’t help but to chuckle. 

He is a clumsy dummy bunny.

I took out my phone and took few photos of here of course for memory and not mention show it off to Rowan and my dear uncle who is suffering into office work. I swear that old man has no life beside his work. Time to reel him up. 

I look at Jungkook who was picking flower from ground. His green eyes matched with the nature itself. 

So beautiful 

He look so focused on whatever he was doing wild flowers. 

I secretly took a picture of him. 

I'll give him the photo or.... not... Dunno just click it cause I feel like it. 

I send few photos to Uncle with a little message 'Get a life old man'  and few to Rowan Sumi and my chat room. My uncle had seen it. I can literally imagine stream coming off his ear in frustration haha feels so nice. 

On the other hand Rowan Hayes was blowing up the chatroom saying how much unfair it was to him. He also told me to jump on the Lake and drown there. Hehe,,, It's so easy to piss him off. 

Suddenly I feel something is gently put on my head. 

I turn to see the green eyes owner who placed a flower crown on my head. Huh a flower crown? 

I blink at him, he stare at me.

"Sorry if you don’t like it you can take it off." he said looking down at his feet.