58.

"So you two are dating now... Yehhh I never thought I would witness this day. I'm so happy. " Sumi wiped like a proud mama 

Meanwhile Rowan Hayes is still trying to adjust the fact that his ever stoic psychopath bestie is dating someone. Not to mention he is praying for his soul too. 

Y/n dropped the news and jungkook to Tae Sumi and Rowan Hayes out of blue. 

Since then, they haven’t leave the green eyed man alone. Meanwhile y/n is cooking in the kitchen. She doesn’t know how to cook properly but she cook some specific dishes pretty well. 

In no time Sumi and Rowan has welcomed Jungkook as a family. More like Sumi did and Rowan threats his to take care of y/n and not to hurt her. Jungkook did feel uncomfortable at first but as y/n said they like him in no time and make him feel the family. 

The rest of the night went with y/n cooking and serving the food, Sumi and Rowan interrogating y/n and Jungkook, then they watch movie together. 

"Oh Rowan and I are going to sleep in our room Jungkook should sleep with y/n." Sumi said grinning 

"Wait no, why would he... Hey come to my room y-ummmh" Rowan was being dragged by Sumi who has covered his mouth from talking any farther. 

Y/n sigh at their childish antics. She grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to her room. Nothing much happen since she was tired she fall asleep immediately but Jungkook stayed awake for sometime. 

He keep thinking about today. 

The reality slapped him hard, y/n is his girlfriend now. 

Y/n is his girlfriend 

At the morning, Jungkook and Rowan offer to make breakfast but Sumi drag Rowan and asked y/n to help Jungkook. 

"Are you dumb?  Why don’t you leave the poor boy alone?" Sumi hissed 

"Sumi bear I know he is good but I need to investigate more what if he turn into a criminal or worst a psycho killer or scammer?" Rowan reasoned making Sumi dumbfounded 

"Dude I know you are a lawyer but this is too much.  Do you think y/n would not have checked all this? I know you always deals with criminals so you have a hard time trusting anyone. And stop being overprotective okay? "

Rowan scratch the back of his head looking down. 

"Whatever." he mumbled and went away. 

Sumi sigh and let him have some time to think. Rowan was scared deep down what if this man take his bestfriend away? what if he hurt her? What if he is not the right person for his bestfriend?  

He is not y/n's bestfriend but he has always played the role of y/n's older brother. 

Him being overprotective is understandable. 

He knows Jungkook is a good guy but Rowan needs time for this. 

"Yes sir Ms. Kang has arrived Korea yesterday.  And the rumours have done the job she sold 20% to Kim Taehyung." the Secretary spoke 

"What about that case?  Did they stopped the investigation? " Kang Kairon asked 

"No sir Ms. Sumi's father is keen on disclosing the truth. He find out, that man received money from someone to harass her but he didn’t find out who. Also somehow he got to know about the award show manipulation, he tried to investigate but we offered his higher up more money so for now he cannot do anything even though he is a police chief." He informed