73. Fear

"Jeon." y/n groan. Y/n is sleeping peacefully after the little show she enjoyed. 

"Hmm?" 

"Stop. I wanna sleep." she groan loudly as she straggle to get away from his strong hold. 

"Then have the dinner first, It's not good to skip meal." he whispers seductively. He tried to wake her up and had her meal but she refused going back to sleep again. But he never let her sleep empty stomach. 

Jungkook keep trying but failed so he thought of another way to wake her up. He started to kiss her neck slowly and sensually. His hand travelled under her white shirt. He bite her collarbone then lick and suck at the same spot. Y/n almost moan but she bite her lips preventing to do so. She breathed heavily. His hand caress her side softly. 

"Stop okay or else." y/n threaten him 

"Or else what?" he asked teasingly. 

"Someone is feeling brave lately, do I need to show you your place Jeon?" y/n rise her brow threating. Jungkook's green eyes travel though her eyes to her lips then her collarbone where he left a hickey. He lick his lips in anticipation he has an idea how she is gonna show him dominance. 

"How do you plan to show me darling?" he challenges

"Trust me when I'll be done with you.... You will be desperate." finishing her sentence she grab his collar and bring him closer to her slamming her lips on her. 

She wrap her legs around his waist. Jungkook pulled her more closer to him. His one hand on her back, another on the back of her neck.  Their lips moved in sync. Y/n pushed her tongue in his mouth. Their body heat up every second. Y/n hold his face in her hand. Her one hand move to grip his hair, Jungkook let out a moan in the taste of her. At the same time she tighten her grip making him groan. 

He likes it. 

No, he loves it when she does this.

Jungkook's hand travel under her shirt rubbing small circle on her back.  Y/n swiped her tongue over his lips before biting his lips. Jungkook lets out a groan in her mouth. Y/n felt his bludge pressed under her. Her mouth moves from his lips to his jaw then his neck. She placed wet kisses on his neck then moved to his adam apple to do the same. Y/n began grinding against his clothed groin, Jungkook let a hiss out. His mind body and soul is in cloud nine cause of pleasure. 

Y/n stopped all of a sudden. 

Jungkook almost let out a whine. He looked at her with pleading eyes but that didn’t melt her cold one instead she enjoyed it. 

Y/n stare into his green eyes. His cheeks were red. She leaned down placing a hand on his jaw, her lips hovered his. "Say you are mine Jeon." she said against his lips

"Yours. I'm yours y/n body and soul."

She smiled, she lean in to meet his lips with hers.

The kiss is filled with so much passion and emotions. His words kept replaying in her mind.    

'I'm yours, body and soul.'

They pulled out, y/n rested her forehead on his. His heartbeating was heavy, y/n could feel his heartbeat against her plam on his chest. Y/n got up from his lap and pointed at his bludge, "you need to fix that. Since you decided to annoy my sleep I'm sure you can handle that too. " 

With that she felt leaving a sulking green eyed male with a clear problem in his pant.