15. The project

The details about the project is all set I was too busy to attend so I send my secretaries over. Today is the final legal process of everything. Kim manufacturers and Shinha group will come to ours today to sign and process the legal terms without it we can't start the work.

Our and Shinha groups legal workers has already stated the work. They came before time which was not expected.

The the CEO personally came to me trying to say sorry for giving it both, when he only wanted give it to me. But not straight forward, he is playing with words.

I genuinely don't care if it wasn't for the huge profit and future development of the area having more projects I would have thrown his project out. But sometimes you have to think furthermore.

They're thinking I'm kind enough to share it with Kim Taehyung but in reality I did for our future projects that we'll have if this one is to take place on the place we selected. Also this one itself bring millions So,why not.

The door open

Kim Taehyung entered followed by his team members. Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok was also here,looks like Jung Hoseok is in his best behaviour today..... Good. Min Yoongi must have put some sense in him well. They all greet us so did we. What I notice was Kim Taehyung called me y/n when we were in elevator but in public he call me miss y/n. What a change of formalities.

But what caught my attention was Rowan with another man followed Kim Taehyung's team. Wait? What the fuck he is doing here? And that too with Taehyung?

He froze when his eyes fall on me. He stopped taking his seat even ignored what the man was telling him.

I still maintain my emotionless face even though I'm very shocked.

Kim Taehyung and his team noticed me and Rowan staring at each other. Yuta clear his throat and I looked away from Rowan. Yuta know Rowan as he always drives me to University or places where me and Rowan go.

"Before starting I would like you all to meet our legal advisor John Bolton and his assistant Rowan Hayes. " Jung Hoseok introduced... Oh so that's it. Rowan was working under this man who happen to brought Rowan here.

The meeting went on Rowan was taking glance at me and Kim Taehyung was staring between me and Rowan. Now this is awkward.

After finishing the legal terms Shinha group left.

Kim Taehyung and my team stayed. Rowan start to behave okay till now that shit probably didn't showed it but being with full of influenced people actually made him nervous. Before this he did attend meeting like this but they were unknown and their company wasn't that much highlighted and he didn't paid much attention to it. But this was different. He must have had a shocked when he met Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi and that Jung Hoseok who he never wanted to meet in this life time I guess.

Jung Hoseok probably didn't know who Rowan is. If he knew he will be after his life and I don't want him to find out about Rowan before Rowan become more strong to face him and his family.

IT'S the lunch time. Ruby and Yuta took Kim Taehyung and his terms to our cafeteria. It's kinda rude not to join them there. Taehyung and Yoongi asked why I wasn't coming I told them my uncle is expecting me. I message Rowan to made a excuse and not to go with them as he did I signal him to follow me to my uncle's office also told the secretary infront of my uncle's office to bring our lunch there.

My uncle is not here, he will be back before the lunch time is over.

I sign him to seat.

"Now speak." I said firmly

"John just told me he had a big contract today but didn't told me that we have to work for Kim Taehyung or we're coming here y/n. If I knew I wouldn't work for Taehyung where that...that." he sigh in disappointment

"That Hoseok is present." I complete his sentence.

"A good news they agreed to sign the contract with me. They will work at my law farm no matter what y/n. My students said I've tutor them when they couldn't afford it from big Institute also took small amount of money they are greatfull to me and own me their career." Rowan said excitedly

I smiled and congratulated him.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." as soon as I said the door opened and the secretary came with lunch. She asked if I needed anything else, I said no and she excused us.

"Do you think Hoseok know anything about you?" I asked as we start to eat.

"No I think if he did I don't think he would behave so calm seeing me back then. I don't want him to know about me or my father before I become successful and powerful to handle him. I don't want him to ruin my family. " he said with frustration and anger.

"If he knew about you he would have react he is not like Min Yoongi or Kim Taehyung, he cannot control his anger. So I suggest you to avoid them as much as you can now but don't make it obvious. And be careful Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi is very sharpe if they suspect you for behaving weird they will do your background check even though it's very hard to find but still be always careful and don't worry Rowan you have me your annoying bestfriend y/n." I said calmly

He chuckle paused eating and said, "Since when did you become so responsible huh? Where is my silly annoying brother? What did you do to him?"

"What the fuck bitch I'm a girl you shit. " I said in frustration

"No you were supposed to be a boy god made you girl by fucking mistake. And you are my brother not sister bestie and also I'm not a bitch I'm male I can't be a bitch. " he teased

See we can't just have a normal or serious conversation without fighting. And yah we curse a lot.

"You moron, you are a bitch." I'm not losing an argument he was about to curse at me back but got interrupt by my uncle coming back. He halted his steps and look at us.

He took his seat, Rowan greet him he greet Rowan back and asked us what we're doing here. I told him and he nodded.

He and Rowan start to talk like they know each others for years ignoring my existence I roll my eyes at them.

Please vote and comment

Thank you 🌼