42. Celebrations

"And the best Actress of the year is TAE SUMI"

"Nooooo.... No no no how can it be her?? That damn witch, she snatched my daughter's award. Die you cunt!! " Roseanne's mother cried  out. 

"Why would you take it away from my daughter. " she doesn’t want to believe it no matter what. 

She saw in the TV cameraman focused on Roseanne's face who were congratulating Tae Sumi for the award with a beautiful smile on her face. 

But she knew her daughter, her daughter must have been really heartbroken. 

"Congratulations!!!!!!! "

Sumi's eyes almost popped out at the surprise. Conflicts on her, the whole House is decorated beautifully with her pictures everywhere. 

After the Award ceremony she came home hoping to tell her family and friends about her achievement. She thought no one will watch a  award show that happen every year. Especially when everyone is so busy. But little did she know how wrong she was. 

"Woohooo the best actress Tae Sumi everyone!!! " Sumi's brothers yelled happily as everyone went towards the crying girl who got emotional after witnessing her family and her two bestest friends here.

Everyone hugged her and congratulated her. Her parents gave her their blessing crying. They were so proud of their daughter. Her two older brothers also told her how much happy they were for her and they are proud of her. What could she possibly want more from life. She was too happy. 

Y/n brought her a gift so did Rowan. 

Rowan didn’t come alone. He also brought his little sister cause he was on babysit duty. 

There's few things that's going on y/n's head. The changes..... Things around her start to change much more from her previous life as she changes. Of course every step she takes differently leads future to change too.

Just like how the fate of Tae Sumi and Roseanne changed. In her previous life Roseanne always stayed at top...... No one was there to challenge her. If there was someone then her family would take care of them. 

If she didn’t be friend with Tae Sumi and  wouldn’t encourage Sumi to follow her dreams then Roseanne wouldn’t met her competitor now. Roseanne never had anyone challenged her throne in past life. 

Also Tae Sumi came from a strong and powerful background so getting rid of her is not an option for her parents but yah if Taehyung want it then it can happen. But y/n knew he won't bother himself with these things.

So, if Roseanne fall from the top is y/n responsible for it?_she question herself 

Then the answer came from her heart and mind. Her uncle used to say   -"If you deserve the throne then you will get it, no one can take it from you. And if you are weak and unable to protect it then you don’t deserve it in the first place."

Ergo, if Roseanne fall from top that has nothing to do with y/n. 

So, y/n is not gonna feel guilty for it. 

Y/n and Rowan stayed for the dinner celebration, since It's a big day for their dear friend they wanted to do everything to make her happy. 

But the most weird part was Rowans sister Angela's behaviour. 

When everybody cooed over her and try to coaxed her into playing with them she ignored everyone and wobbled towards y/n who was silently enjoying her food in the corner. She spread her hands meaning to pick her up.