44. Warth

"I'm s-sorry.. I'm sorry s-so sorry y/n, I didn’t mean t-to. Forgi-it's okay Rose." y/n's usual cold voice made her flinch. Tears fall from her cheeks as she seems to frozen on her spot.

Roseanne accidentally spilled hot coffee over y/n's hand. 

Jungkook's eyes widen, panic rush through him. He instantly grab y/narm pull her from the spot not before giving a sharp glare at Roseanne  and called for medical help. When he saw y/n's burning hand he felt buring rage inside him, he knows It's a mistake but still gave that girl a dangerous glare. Jungkook couldn’t help but to notice that y/n still didn’t had any reaction. Her face was normal, which seems definitely not normal. When a persons hand is actually burning how can they don't even flinch on the impact. Anyway,  Roseanne felt thousands arrow pricing her chest. But she shook the feeling and start to apologise to her younger sister. Tae Sumi has also leave since she got a call from her brother. 

Thankfully every service here was very fast. Medical help came right away, they start to treat her wounds. 

Jungkook impatiently glare at the doctor who is treating her hand. He better gave her proper treatment, that doctor should make her pain go away instantly. Jungkook's pained  eyes at y/n didn’t go unnoticed by Roseanne. 

When the medic came for help at first they thought she would be the victim since her body was so tense and she was crying. 

A normal person would think what a great sister can't even see her sister in pain but the medical team thought 'why she is crying like a kid instead of helping the injured girl?'

Well that's how she was raised. A Princess who doesn’t need to know anything beside her comfort. 

After y/n's treatment was done Jungkook kept asking if she was alright, if she needed anything, any pain, at some point y/n got frustrated and shoot Jungkook the famous glare she got from uncle which instantly made him shut up. 

It didn’t go unnotice by y/n's elder sister. She didn’t like it. The way Jungkook behave around y/n, Roseanne feel her stomach twist painfully at that. 

Their interaction from the very beginning was making Roseanne very uncomfortable. 

She felt left out, no one noticed her presence that much, it irritate her. 

After a while y/n made Jungkook go from here. She didn’t payed Roseanne any mind. She went towards her personal suite to rest. Y/n instantly fall asleep. When she woke up it was already time for the dinner. Y/n sigh when she look at her hand. Her right hand was bandage till her elbow and her left hand also had burned but not badly as right hand. 

Doctor said she can use left hand after one or two day. 

Y/n was hungry. How she was supposed to eat like this. 

She heard a knock on the door. Only one person knew her personal suite in Kang Residence. 

"Open the door." y/n gave voice command. The door opened revealing her uncle who looked grimed. His intimidating dark aura would have made anyone scared for there dear life. Well anyone except y/n. It’s just her uncle's very normal mood.

Kang Sean's eyes land on his niece. His eyes darken when it fall on her . On the other hand her eyes lit up when she saw her uncle.  

Y/n ignored her uncle's darken eyes and said

 "I'm hungry." 

"Food is on the way. What happened kid?" he asked but it sound like a war general commanding his fellow soldiers.