50. Trip

"Who are you?" Kang Kairon asked over the phone call

"Jung Hoseok. May you spear some time for me sir?" 

"Why should I? "

"I will only speak the benefits sir. All i need is one hour of your time. How about we meet tomorrow sir?" Hoseok asked politely. 

Kang Kairon want to know the benefit Jung Hoseok is talking about. Definitely the heir of Jung Textiles and his mother’s wealth won't call him to joke around. 

"Let's see what you have to offer Jung Hoseok." Kairon replied 

Hoseok's bodyguards watch the psychotic man smirk evilly when he was talking on the phone yet his voice drips honey. It's so sick to witness. But at this stage they are well adjust to his behaviour. 

"So, you are going to Italy tomorrow?" Jungkook asked over the phone call. He is making his dinner and on a call with y/n at the same time. To his pleasant surprise It's her who called first. 

"Yah, the work is only for two days but since I'm going their I want to have my vacation their so I took one week leave from the company." y/n informed while packing her bags for tomorrow. 

"Italy is a beautiful country, you will have so much fun there. By the way are you going alone or with your friends?" he asked carefully. He doesn’t want to sound like a stalker or pervert. 

"They are busy. So yah I'm alone with my few workers. But there's a problem though." y/n said quietly 

"I don't have a guide though, also not that I can just trust anyone or roam around with bodyguards on my tail 24/7." y/n sigh 

"Guide?" 

"So I have an idea. Jeon boy clear your schedule for the week.". It more came like an order from y/n rather than request. Well what can you say she is like this. 

" w-why?" Jungkook tries to ignore the unusual beating of his heart. 

"Who could be a better guide than you Jeon?  So, come with me tomorrow?" y/n desperately want yes as an answer otherwise she might kidnap this man. She already had imagined  the scenario of how she is going to kidnap him if he dare to refuse her. 

"Y-you want me to come with you? For a vacation? You serious?" Jungkook bomber her with questions. Who can blame him?  Like he has thought in his wildest dream Kang y/n would ask him this // 

"No! The cockroach infront you named Jeon. " y/n sassed 

Jungkook on the other side of phone looked here and there 

"No y/n there's no cockroa-oh wait, Ahem..." Jungkook is way too nervous. He has a hard time believing It's real. 

"Either you are a fool or innocent. Anyways you didn’t answer my question yet." 

"Of course.. Of course... I'm free for you anytime. Hehe." Jungkook spoke happily. Suddenly his confuse face was replaced with a blaming smile, as if an imaginary tail wagged behind him. 

"Cool, I'll pick you up tomorrow at sharp nine a.m. Be ready Jeon boy." 

Y/n doesn’t know why she has done this, It's so much out of character. But this feels so right. When she had to go Italy the only named came in her mind was Jeon Jungkook. She thought if she is going there why not have a vacation there. And who could be the better guide than her Jeon boy? She doesn’t know why she felt so giddy when he has agreed to her offer. But the important thing is she does not regret it.