51. Her feelings

Y/n pov 

The first place we went to is Florence. It's so beautiful, elegant. Jungkook explain every bit of the history of the place and share his memory of the places in florence. His eyes sparkle everytime he explain those to me. He secretly love history. He loves to learn about a place and It's history. And I don’t mind when he share it with me. 

He looked genuinely happy here. 

He loves everything here, I also feel peace with him. 

We ate so many foods, mostly pizza and pasta. 

He took me to street food tour which I love. 

For some reason I unknowingly smiled all the day. I felt extremely at peace which is very rare for me. I feel happy, genuinely happy. Jungkook brought me some places that are only for locals and the tourists do not know about it.  He continuously asked me if I wanted to click some picture of mine. I did click few picture of the places or things that I liked but not mine. Actually I'm not a big fan of taking photos of me. 

When he kept asking I could not say not to him.

I eventually found out he loves to take pictures....... 

He always smiling around, but for some reason I do not find it annoying. 

Actually this man looks much better when he smiles like a silly foolish bunny and when his green eyes sparkle like stars. 

Today's activists were fun but also fatiguing. We of course had our dinner earlier cause we needed so much rest. 

My phone buzzed. I lay on my bed like a starfish,,,, damn I got this habit from Rowan. 

Oh It's Jungkook!! 

I smile softly when I saw the photos of me and us that we took today. He send me all the photos he took from his phone. He also send me some solo pics of him where he did few silly pose. 

So... 

 cute

Ahem...  

This weird pleasant feeling inside me seems to appear whenever I saw or think about this foolish bunny boy. 

I post few picture of place and food and two selfies of mine in Instagram. 

Rowan saw the fastest to comment.

He taged Sumi to show how I'm flaunting my vacation when they are stuck with work. They kept bickering in the comment section. They're so busy but still find to do staff like this. 

Idiots

My idiots.

I place my phone aside finally going to sleep. 

"Dolomites is the place full of natural beauty. So I thought you would loved it since you love nature. I'll take you to my favourite late and all the palaces there." Jungkook informed enthusiastically. 

" I love nature." I nodded at him. 

"I want to see lake." I told him, he gave me a thumbs up. 

When we arrived Dolomites I was in love with it already. The freshness of the air and the beauty of the nature is so peaceful. Totally different from my city’s busy life. In South Korea I always have to beware of my surrounding. Enemies, paparazzi and all of the things. I always have to think twice before taking a single steps.