14. Partnership

"My grandma send this for you and made me the delivery boy again." Rowan sigh sitting on the couch tiredly.

His grandma always send me foods I like.

"What's bothering you? " I asked opening the box of food.

"This is too tiering sometimes I feel like quite all this." he sigh. Life has been very hard to him and never showed marcy.

"The Law farm I'm thinking to open it will have some legal issue with the workers. Those who promised to follow my lead I don't know what if after graduation they got better offer and betrayed me? I wanted to sign them a contract but if I asked them to sign they'll feel like i don't trust them. But I also need security. " he said sadly. I keep eating the food the brought and carefully listen to him. My butler offer him refreshment took the box of the food me.

He is gonna serve them in plate rest will be in the fridge.

Also he is gonna fill the box up with new food. He says It's rude to return the box empty.

"I'm studying Law. I know the worst way of betrayals if I told them to sign a contract they're gonna think I'm taking advantage of their poorness in the name of tuitions even it was a deal from the starts. If i didn't take any steps them I'm afraid after graduation they gonna find better offer from big Law farms. I don't know what to do." he said sadly. He is right if they gonna have a trust issue with the leader from the start then the farm wont least long. But security is also necessary.

"Look even though It's not my Department but I'll say this look you are the best at convincing people and they are also Law students if you talk to them I think they'll understand. You tell them your situation not everything but some that will help to convince. Give them surance that no matter what you are gonna be with them. If they still doesn't agree then they are not the one you can trust." I told him.

"Ugghh you are right....... Now tell me how in the world did you get a project together? " he rised his eyebrow suggestively.

"Ahhhh here we go again. I liked it when you were depressed. Just go one your depression mood bish. " I said annoyed he laughed and patted my head like I'm a little kid throwing tantrum.

"Hey look isn't it Kang y/n?"

"Yah It's her. Omg It's her."

"I saw her at the party, It's definitely her."

I guess I became more popular now employees start to recognize me after that party. I feel eyes on me ever since I stepped on Kim manufacturers company.

My team following me to the meeting room. Kim Taehyung send his secretary to receive us. His secretary open the door for me to enter the meeting room. Kim Taehyung and his team is already there. My eyes fall on two familiar faces Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. Jung Hoseok who had a grin on his face.

"Miss y/n." Kim Taehyung professionally called my name in greetings manner which I returned

"Mr. Kim." I nodded

Then he introduce his team to me.

Jung Hoseok greet me with grin and look that says I know the cheap secret of your past. When he mention that we went to the same school I knew what he was trying to say.

He knew my feeling for Kim Taehyung when we're in a school.

You have cause me enough problems in my past life but I admit I was at fault.

I tried to seduce Kim Taehyung , but didn't work. I did everything... I stalk him like a crazy stalker... When he had enough of me and my cheap tricks he send Jung Hoseok to deal with me.

Jung Hoseok kidnapped me and threw me in a abandoned building for two days without food or water.. That room was full with spider, cockroaches. After two days he came I begged him on my knees to spare me but in return he just laugh..

He said, he is having fun and laugh like a maniac.

He scared me that much that I become traumatised for some days... But did i stop though? No I didn't. In the past I was wrong but in this lifetime I've never done anything to provoke Jung Hoseok or anyone. I know his nature but that doesn't mean I have to be scared. I'm anything but scared of him.

In this life if you try to cross me Jung Hoseok I'll make you regret being born.

Kim Taehyung is seated opposite of me. Throughout the whole meeting and discussion I felt his eyes on me now and then.

After the meeting was done I didn't waste any unnecessary time. I walk to him with a slightly professional smile, rising my hand for a handshake I said, "I hope this partnership strategy will be success."

For the first time I saw his lips curve as he took out his hand from his pocket to shake my hand.

Withdrawing his hand he spoke, "If you have enough time we can discuss about farther details."

"I don't, please excuse me for that. You can share details with my secretary. " I smile and point at Ruby.

From my corner of eyes I saw Jung Hoseok checking Ruby from head to toe with his sinister smile while no one noticed. Feeling my hard glare his eyes fall on me instantly his smile fall. I glare him hard.

Watching my glare Min Yoongi hold him and drag him outside.

Before coming back I told Yuta to stay there. I actually planned to take Yuta with me but even rest of my team is there I still can't leave Ruby there. Yuta was a boxer before as his father was a professional boxer. I checked his background like I do to my employees. You can never know Yuta is a fighter by watching his face.

I know nothing will happen to Ruby under this company but still I can't trust anyone specially that Hoseok.

Thank you

Thank you

please vote and comment 🕊️