Chapter-1

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

The priest announced the time to tie mangalsutra

Madhav took the nuptial chain and wrapped it around the bride's neck without any emotion visible in his eyes and face.
While the bride who is adorned her body with royal bridal lehanga and shining golden jewelry from her head to toe,is pretty nervous.

She have her eyes closed. Clapping noises echoed to the Mandapam.

 She looked around ,at her and his relatives and friends who are filling this must-admire moment in their eyes ,with smile

She felt this view so familiar and tried to recall what was that. But soon she shrugged it away .

The bride closed her eyes when he filled her hairline with holy Sindoor.
Now she is his wife. Wife of Ram Madhav Malhotra.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked down being all nervous.

"Jai Radhamadhavam"
The crowd cheered.

The moment she heard those words from the crowd,her heart badly skipped a beat while the man next to her froze internally.

So many things flashed across her mind but she was able to make out none of them.

Madhav's heart hammered against his chest feeling something experienced and soo magical.
Like he have experienced this same moment once.
His mind formed a kind of excitement by itself and it was just same as he felt once.

Voices of both bride and groom's guests rose up in the atmosphere.

Radhamadhavam! She thought. A little smile appeared on her lips when she heard her name with Madhav,one of the names of krishna.

That's when one thing clicked on her mind. As she was waiting for her Krishna to come,now a Madhav is sitting beside her as her groom.

She knew his name but forgot to notice how their names matches.

__________________________________

Radha entered to her and Madhav's room after the wedding ceremony ended,in the night being all tired.

She is adorned with a pure white silk saree and golden blouse which hugs her perfectly.

The silver bangles on her both hands made noise as she moved. With jasmine flowers beautied her waist till length dark black hair,she filled the room with sweet fragrance.

Her anklet bells jingled as she took each steps making Madhav who is sitting on the bed to look at her. His breath hitched seeing a women who looks like a goddess, infront of his eyes.

He studied her face. Those beautiful brown pair of eyes which beautified the koyl she used.
We must say, by wearing the koyl she have made it beautiful.
Her long milky nose and long bridge,plumpy pink lips which shine under the moonlight.
Vermilion is drawn on her hairline perfectly and it makes her look like his women.

She looks horrified,nervous,scared and whatnot? He wanted to laugh at her expression as he found her as she is standing infront of a ghost with a freaked out facial expression.

He stood up and she moved closer like a dressed up doll,who is moving on its wheels when we switch it on.

He wasn't interested in the marriage stuffs.
But his dadi pressured ,so he simply nodded to it.
He don't know what to do,what to say or how to manage with a girl. Seriously?

He inhaled a deep breath and said
"Come,take a seat"

Radha,who don't know how to reply just nodded and sat on the bed.
Madhav too sat on the bed beside her.

After two minutes of silence he spoke.
"Did they had your consent in this marriage?"
She nodded her head as answer.

He sighed and looked down before looking up at her beautiful face.
His heart skipped a beat when her eyes which shine brightly under the moonlight,blinked.

He noticed how her thick dark eye lashes waved down and up.
Radha is too staring at his handsome face which shows no emotion.

The thick black long eyebrows,brown wide eyes with light lashes,long beautiful nose,the less brown beards which are only grown a little and those reddy small lips.
He have a perfect jawline.

Madhav's perfect masculine body is perfectly fitted with his white kurta.

They both got lost in their beauty,that they forgot they're looking at each other.

She feels his perfect beauty always familiar and the moments when she admire him from afar as that was experienced once.
Those eyes of him hold a universe of secrets which should untie before her.

And her flawless beauty always seems to him as very pretty view to admire.
Those times he get lost in her beauty,he feels it's familiar that the surrounding being faded.

Both have questions and doubts which formed all in a sudden and they even don't know what is the base for the questions and where it should end.

His phone rang making them flinched and come out of their staring session.

Now he realised he was staring at her.
He took the mobile from the nightstand before answering it.

He stood up and went to balcony to speak to his PA.
She looked at him who is going out,and sighed.

He entered into the room after ending the call, only to see his beautiful wife changing her gaze from bed to couch,by  time to time with a puzzled expression.

He went near her and asked with his calm voice.
"What happened?"
She flinched a little when she heard his voice.

'she didn't felt my presence?'
He asked in mind.
She looked up at him with her innocent eyes and that caught his heart.

"Umm.. I was.."
She started but sensing what is the matter,he spoke up.
"You can sleep on the bed"
She blinked her eyes twice getting nothing behind his words.

"But you...."
She said but he again cuts off.

"I'll sleep on  the couch"

       。◕。✧。◕。➜

Do vote everyone ✨♥️
And share your thoughts about this...