Chapter-21

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

The couple kept on enjoying the beauty of nature while being in each other's arms.

Radha talks non-stop while Madhav hear each word with smile and admiration.

Both felt completed,with this togetherness which hold each of them in a string of love.

"Suniye"

(Listen)

Radha spoke while touching the silver ring in Madhav's index finger.

"Kahiye"

(Say)

Madhav answered calmly not leaving the smile over his lips.

A pleasant wind passed by them,causing the flowers in trees around them shower over the couple,making it a magical moment.

Madhav's eyes shone brightly when colourful flowers fell over them and some showered over the girl in his arms.

But Radha ain't hive attention to it as she is very busy in gazing the ring in his finger.

The nature is happily blessing this couple,the universe is shedding tears of happiness for them.

The trees and plants around are admiring the innocent girl who is mindlessly doing her childish acts while being in the man's arms who seems so protective and possessive for her.

This is the perfect match,which is made by the god,supported by the nature and blessed bu this universe.

The sight of this couple today ,lost in each other is captured by the sky and sun which must be admiring them.

Love and faith over each of them of this couple will be always remembered even after their death.
That is called Love!

Radha is still a childish and innocent girl who is near 25 and Madhav is a matured,strong and warrior man who is now 28.
This love seem destined by the time as this overcame every obstacle the destiny put on their path.

They were in two positions but held each other's hands, possibility of criticism by the society and denial of the love was high but still they held the faith straight that now they're here as one soul and inseperable love.