Chapter-29

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

Coronation of Madhav was done happily and successfully

Everybody wished him good to become an efficient ruler which he gladly nodded with genuine smile.

Bhadra-Makyeera were overwhelmed with happiness as they blessed their more like son all the good and happiness.

Agasthya hugged Madhav tightly and patted his shoulder proudly.
He wished Madhav a brave and strong rule ahead.

It was the first time, Aananda came to his son with love and admiration.
Since Madhav was a child,he never saw his father free from his busy schedule of a king and thus there weren't a possibility for them to interact as a real son-father.

Madhav quickly crouched down and touched Aananda's feet first which made Aananda's heart overfill with pride and happiness.
Aananda patted his head lovingly and gave every blessings.

Yejur jump up and down around Madhav like a monkey with joy and proud for his brother.
Moreover he can now come to his brother anytime and spend much more time as he wish.
Madhav and Radha were laughing seeing the little brother being more childish.

Many people of Varnapuri which is the new secured home for them re-built by their king Madhav Singh.
Madhav paid attention to each and every person who came to atleast take a glance on him and to meet their hero.

All the while Madhav was interacting with his people,Radha was silently admiring him from afar.
Well,he gave everyone much attention except hi women who is waiting patiently for him to come to her.

Slowly darkness envoleped the sky letting light rest in peace.
Sun is setting,so many headed back to their houses and kingdom after wishing the new king evey blessings once again.

Panchajanya have left but Yejur stayed saying he wants to be with his brother atleast for a day as Madhav will need any help.
Aananda didn't wanted to leave and wanted to stay closer to his son whom he is seeing after a very long period,but still Aananda left as there anything will be needing his help in hi kingdom.

Veera Bhadra and Makyeera left without taking their children who informed them they will together head back after some more time.
And the couple agreed as the kingdoms are not in very distant location between.
And Agasthya is also staying so without thinking much they wished Madhav everything good and left for their kingdom.

Madhav walked all through the giant royal hall of the castle,his eyes trying to spot a familiar person.
"You don't give me enough attention,King.
I hate you"

He chuckled remembering his women's words which she said once they got time to atleast lovingly look at each other, between the busy time of coronation.