Chapter-14

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Radha felt goosebumps all over her body by hearing his worde which reflects pure love,patience and the marking of her identity which shows his name now

"मैं तुम्हें तुम्हारी शाही दुनिया से अपनी अस्त-व्यस्त जिंदगी में लाने से डर रहा था।"

(I was afraid to bring you into my messed up life from your royal world)

"I have to walk miles and miles to reach my goal and achieve what is written in my fate for me.
There are so many tied up secrets that maybe you never knew .
And you'll have to accept the harsh reality abo-"
Before he could complete what he was about to say,Radha placed her palm over his mouth.

"I fell in love with the personality and attitude behind this figure.
Not by expecting you to be a king or prince.
Love is all about feelings.
And my feelings for you is indescribable."

She said even without a doubt in her tone or heart.

Moving her hand upto his cheek,she cupped his face and continued with much love in eyes.

"A king with the highest power can be found from any part of the world.
But a real man who respects a women, understand the importance and love thy deserve,who can read the heart of normal man, and one with a golden heart cannot be found that easily.
Maybe you can hide your past, background or lifestyle but not your real character,Madhav.
In this world where womens are getting used by men for their greed, lust and physical needs,it is a very hard thing to build up faith on a man.
You did no effort for me to fall in love,but I was diving deep into the ocean of love for you,by each day.

All a woman expect for is the respect from her her man,and I can bet with my life that you will do it"

His heart fluttered hearing each word of her.
His soul felt calmed realising how much importance he have in her life.

Smiling a little, Madhav pulled her closer .

"I wanted to hold you tight in my arms like this, from a long.
This time which moves ahead in a slow pace us maybe the bridge which effortlessly connected my soul with yours.
I wanted to accept my love for you,but was afraid.
I wanted you only for me,but was scared to confess.
And now,this is the right time to join our hands for the rest of life."

Tears gathered in her eyes and she hugged him tightly.

The time which grown the affections and feelings for her in his heart,her faith which she kept without making any bruises or cracks in it bought these two souls now together.