Chapter-30

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Varnapuri is filled with happiness and peacefulness

Just like the name 'Varnapuri' there is colour of joy and love spread all over the atmosphere.

Negativity is removed from the land.
All the leftovers of Vijayashastra have been destroyed.

People accepted their new king with while heart and love.
Within a short period Madhav was able to capture a faith in his people's hearts.

The kingdom was a wealthy and prosperous land even during the reign of Vijayashastras,but the rulers were all against the people's independence.
They wanted the people as their slaves,is it possible?

Girls and womens were living with much fear in hearts as they don't know when the king and princes will catch them and do sinful things with them.

But by Madhav's success over the inhuman rulers, everything changed.

The people are proud of him,who fought against strong administration all alone.

Madhav is bringing every facilities for the people.
He is still in the work of upbringing of the treasury of the kingdom.

It's been past five months since the coronation of Madhav.
He settled every facilities for the wounded soldiers of him,and  he also go around his Kingdom to meet his people.

The financial state of Varnapuri is taking little little steps ahead.
Madhav have alliance with many kings of neighbouring states and kingdoms.
Also Yejur and Bhadra are helping him.
Some construction work is ongoing in the castle and around the forts around his Kingdom which seperates Varnapuri from the neighbouring lands.

Radha-Madhav are not able to meet frequently as thy did when Madhav was in Vaasantha.
But still their love is colourful and eternal.
Radha wait patiently for Madhav to come to meet her.
He would come to Vaasantha for meeting his Rana-ji and Rani-sa and Yuvraj who have been his support.
So through that he can also meet his love.

There is a kind of flame of fire burning in both the hearts as they're getting closer to the day of their marriage.

Within a month they're going to get married.
Radha is still processing everything very slowly.
On one side, overwhelming happiness and excitement of marrying her love,while on the other hand sorrow and sadness for leaving her kingdom and family.