Chapter-8

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Turning around to them again, guru-ji held their hands and led them to the previous spot

Everyone sat on their seats once guru-ji and the couple approached them.
They all are confused to see these things going on,but still kept on quiet.

Guru-ji sat on the tree settling,while wiping his eyes with smile.

Again going back to padmasana, guru-ji closed his eyes for a couple of second then opened.

The Malhotra family and other families are also present now, looking ahead at guru-ji.

"Bakth janom!
I'll tell a story to all of you.
Story of two souls who wished to be together but got seperated by the destiny,but still waited for their Re-birth to hold their hands.
Story of love,struggle,days marked with their tears abd blood.
Now today,it is the right time to reveal the reality of a couple.
शांति से सुनो"

(Listen calmly)

Everyone without uttering a word,waited patiently to hear the story.
Radha-Madhav are sitting on their previous spot with hand in hand and smile on lips.

When guru-ji's eyes landed on them, picture of a particular couple appeared on Radha-madhav's figures infront of guru-ji's eyes.

Tears again rolled down his eyes and lips stretched up to a devotional and respectful smile.

"It is a story about a princess who fell in love with the king's soldier.
एक शाश्वत प्रेम जिसे कुछ बुरी नजरों ने छू लिया।

It was 1677...."

(A pure love which got casted by some evil eyes)

◠-☆The story•̀✧

1677..... A spring time.

Instead of beautiful flowers and leaves,hot blood and stressful sweats and tears filled with pain fell on the ground.
Clashing of swords, painful groans,droplets of blood and clicking sounds of arrows filled the atmosphere.

But a pair of beautiful eyes are shedding tears seeing the lifeless bodies of her people and cryings of children.

Watching everything through the window,Prakriti cried silently being unable to do anything.

The cries of people, lifeless bodies of soldiers are killing her from inside.

She is a very sensitive person who can understand how much valuable is each life even if it is a king or a normal man.

She values for other's happiness than her won enjoyment.

But now, infront of her eyes lay so many death bodies and sufferings who are innocent in real.

"Princess!
Rana-ji and soldiers are back"
Aagraha, personal maid of Prakriti informed her making her look back and nod at the maid.
The maid turned back and went away while Prakriti once again glanced at the land where the storm of war performed it's tandav with teary eyes she started to walk away from the room.

Descending the stairs,her golden anklet bells made noise informing her arrival.

"Pita-ji"
Prakriti slowly called and the king who was talking to the queen,looked at his daughter who is now standing infront of him.

He smiled seeing his daughter checking him if any wound or cuts happened on his body.
"Radha"
He called with love and she ran to him then hugged him tightly.

He wrapped his arms protectively around his daughter.

Makyeera,mother of Prakriti smiled with happiness filled heart seeing her daughter who is all worried for her father.

"मेरी बेटी रो रही है?
अरे मत करो!
मेरी राजकुमारी एक मजबूत लड़की है।"

(My daughter is crying?Aee stop!
My princess is a strong girl)

Veera Bhadra,the king and father of Prakriti said seeing his daughter crying.

Prakriti looked up at him, breaking the hug and wiped her tears.

"Why do we have to do this, pita-ji?
Look,how many people lost their and so many of them lost their loved ones.
Like how we mean to each other they also have their family who loved them most in the world"

She said and a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

"How understanding my child is!"
Makyeera said with admiration and smile while looking at Prakriti.

Smiling a little,Bhadra said.
"Beti! We're not doing this for our selfishness.
There is a future generation in this land.
We're doing this for them.
Some of the soldiers lost their lives it's right.
Like this today or tomorrow I'll too loose my breathe"

"Pita-ji!"
Prakriti said in warning tone with a glare which is actually cute,as soon as Bhadra completed his words.

Her parents chuckled and she turned her head to a side dramatically.

"मेरी बहन! क्यों रो रही हो?"

(My sister! Why are you crying?)

Agasthya, Prakriti's elder brother came towards them out from the court,and asked.

He walked towards her and wrapped his one arm around her shoulder.

Then he said
"Yes! I wanted to see this smiling crazy cat not a depressed monkey"
Agasthya teased and her face fell.

She glared at him and pointed her fingers at him .
"Aap-"
(You)

         。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚💛