chapter-6

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

By the view of Radha-Madhav with his one arm around her waist and she looking down while tucking a strand of hair behind ear,picture of a couple  adorned adorned in royal attires and the women in the man's arm covered guruji's eyes

The Malhotra family approached the old Saint together.

They greeted him with adjoined hands.
"Pranam Guru-ji"
Everyone said together making guru-ji smile and greet back.

"Pranam"

"Bless this newlyweds, guru-ji.
With your blessings let them attain the love for each other and live happily for rest is their life."
Raghubir said with adjoined hands and respect filled tone.

Guru-ji smiled as a response.

Radha-Madhav came infront of Guru-ji,with adjoined hands and beautiful smiles.

Looking at Radha's face guru-ji felt familiarity that he stared at her for some seconds to get how she is familiar for him.

"Baba-ji!"
Radha uttered with smile looking at him.

Guru-ji smiled with love now getting who is this girl and how he know her.

The same sweetness and innocence filled voice,he felt .

"Radha beti"
Guru-ji said while smiling making family members more confused.

They're thinking how guru-ji know Radha.

While Madhav looked at Radha who is busy listening to guru-ji,thinking how they know each other.

"आप यहां पर क्या कर रहे हैं?"
Radha asked guru-ji.

(What are you doing here?)

He found the same innocense in her eyes just before 7 years before when he met her.

"यह मेरी जगह है, बेटी"

(This is my place, child)

Guru-ji answered with calm voice.

The atmosphere is very positive and energy filled that it will automatically make one forget every pain and sorrow.

Just by this,every member of Malhotra family stood there with pure respect and devotion.

Radha turned towards her family members and said with excitement.
"Dadi- Dadu!
When I was 16,I went to mela with my Papa.
There we met Baba-ji.
He was sitting under a tree and meditating just like now.

I was crying because I didn't got silver bangles even after searching in evry shops there"
Radha chuckled a little remembering the moment and took a pause.

While Madhav smile with his gaze on the floor, hearing her.

A slight chuckle left guruji's mouth while she recalled the past.

Family members are listening to her with smile on lips.

Radha continued
"That's when Baba-ji asked why I am crying,then me and papa talked alot to him.
He is a great person that he gave us lots of advises of a great living and all.
We were going through a hard time that time and papa and I shared everything to him.

Baba-ji helped us alot by telling us about the things we should do and not.

His advise really twisted my mind that a 'will never study' me started touching the books"

Radha said over dramatically with gestures in hands making everyone laugh.

"His each words are still in my heart .
Then after that day I wished to meet him again, but wasn't able to.
And almost 7 yees later he is here infront of me"

There is smile on every faces and hearts are filled with only love.
Such a magical moment this is!

Guru-ji is feeling happy to meet the same childish innocent girl who for once made him laugh and smile heartedly,again.

Turning to guru-ji Radha said with smile playing on lips.
"Baba-ji!
My family"

She gestured with her hand towards her family to guru-ji,saying that.

Guru-ji nodded and smiled.

Radha and Madhav touched his feet with respect and guru-ji gave them blessings with full heart.

"आपका नाम?"
Guru-ji asked Madhav once they stood straight.

"Ram Madhav"
Madhav answered with humbleness and smile,looking at guru-ji.

But sometimes flashed in guru-ji's mind making his heart skip a beat.

The moment guru-ji saw this couple,things are occurring differently leading guru-ji to doubt what he was waiting till this date came true.

Several hints just untied and played it's role just before his eyes with easy not knowing how it affected guru-ji.

Those things he have been keeping in his mind and heart even without dropping fir a second,are happening just infront of his eyes!.
And he is being scared and nervous not knowing what this destiny is planning for this day.

He want to confirm what he doubted.
The shine appeared in his eyes when he saw the couple first,the unknown wave of devotion generating without his consent,will reveal now.

The answer why guru-ji's heartbeat accelerated with thought of this couple being the Avatar for whom four generations have waited for will be answered by this time and destiny together right here,right this moment.

Without showing how much flutterness and nervousness his heart ia producing, guru-ji managed a calm face and asked everyone to sit.

They all sat down on the ground which is built out of pure indian burnt bricks.

Don't know why the whole family just sat there with no second thought.
Seems like things are happening according to the script made by the destiny!

"Beti! What is your zodiac sign?"
Guru-ji asked Radha who is looking at him with respect.
She didn't got why he was asking this,but still answered.
"Virgo"

Guru-ji nodded with smile and looked at Madhav then asked.
"Say yours,beta"

"Aries"
Madhav answered respectively.

Guru-ji's heart skipped a beat hearing what Madhav said.
But not showing it out, guru-ji further asked.

"Your parents?"
Guru-ji asked to know who is his parents.
And in the next second, Vaishali smiled and said with a nod.

"We're his parents, guru-ji"

Radha's one hand travelled towards his and she placed her hand over his which is kept on the ground beside his bented leg as he is sitting in padmasana.

Madhav looked down when he felt a soft palm over his hand.

"Can you mention the day he was born, accurately?"
Guru-ji asked making everyone more puzzled.

         。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚💛