Chapter-16

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

"Saraswati and Vasughi had no love or hope on their husband, already.
This actions of Aathara just increased their bond.

After Saraswati gave birth to her second child who is a boy, Aathara became restless .

This child is now the heid of the family and future ruler of kingdom.

So how will Aathara become the queen?

Like before she tried to destroy the child from the womb itself,she again tried a cheap work to kill the boy who was very young that time.

But her works went vain as Vasughi and Saraswati was well careful expecting some cheap tricks of her.

Later Aathara got pregnant and gave birth to a boy child.

She wanted her son to become the crown prince but how when the Yuvraj of the kingdom which is already fixed by his birth,was growing up in the castle right infront of her eyes?

Yejur Dev Singh!
The crown prince of Panchajanya.
The second child of Saraswati and the best friend of Madhav.
They two are brothers in relation but treated each other as best buddy.

Vasughi was second mother for Yejur and Sita.

Madhav and Yejur grown up together.
There is a little sister for Madhav, Lakshya.
She was dearest to Sita and Yejur.

There was a bond made of gold between four of them.

But Kaushal,the child of Aathara was never included among their siblings.

Cause of his mother who never allowed him to even talk with the other siblings and cause of her shameless deeds.

Kaushal was all alone with no friends since his childhood.

Yejur is younger than Madhav,so Madhav always took care of him like a big brother and father.

Saraswati told his son about how Aathara is and her intentions which will when she thought he is matured to understand things.

Aathara wanted tk capture the crown of Yuvraj from Yejur in anyway.
But as Madhav was there for Yejur as a support nobody could touch him.
So Aathara was unable to make moves.

She knew well no matter what Madhav will guide and support Yejur to become a successful king and will stand as Yejur's pillar like no one will touch him till Madhav is there.