Chapter-27

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

Madhav smiled and lowered his head down gazing the floor while his mind played Radha's memories

After some more time of their talk,Madhav stood up to leave.

He again touched Bhadra's feet who gave him all the blessings gladly.

Then Madhav left the chamber with a smile with the thought of meeting his love is playing in his mind.

A chill shiver ran down Radha's spine when she felt someone pushing her into the pond where she was busy playing .

Her eyes along widened with mouth when a grip on her either upper arms pushes her towards the water.

She closed her eyes tightly,but she was pulled back within a moment by the same grip.

Madhav chuckled finding her still with closed eyes and hands covering her face like she is getting ready to fall.

Radha isn't realising she is now settled in her Madhav's embrace.

After a couple of second Radha opened her eyes slowly,only to find Madhav so close to her even without a gap of an inch,and smiling mischievously.

She removed her hands and glared at him.

Madhav laughed and shook his head a little seeing her face while she slapped his arm.

"Ow"
Madhav uttered when she slapped him.
"What if I fell into the pond?
Hey Krishna! How I even got a man like this?"
She mumbled while adjoining her hands and looking up at the sky as if she is talking to the god.

"It was your choice, Rajkumari"
Madhav said only to earn a side eyeing from Radha.

She pushed him back gently and started to walk away from him while mumbling.
"Such a childish warrior.
Says love me soo much then he himself will do acts like this"

Madhav chuckled clearly hearing her words which she said to literally herself.
He can see the frustration behind her behaviour cause of his less attention towards her from past week as he was pretty busy and got no time to even breathe heavily at once.

Madhav ran behind her and grabbed her wrist to stop her.
She stopped on the path but didn't turned around to meet his gaze.