Chapter-26

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

Madhav smiled and nodded

"We would love to talk to your mother about this.
So bring her someday in next week"
Bhadra ordered making Madhav again agree with a nod.

"We decided to say a straight 'no' to Vijayashastra.
They will understand if we inform the princess isn't ready for this marriage,I guess.

They're visiting us by next week so everything should be done fastly."

Madhav who wanted to say something about the marriage ceremony,held back himself when he turned nervous.

With a thought he will surely talk to the king personally,he kept quiet.

The royal family with their to be son in law had much fun while teasing each other, talking and laughing.

It's a rare thing a king and queen letting their daughter who is a princess choose someone by herself,and being happy in that.

But if we check out their bond and love with Madhav,it's simple to conclude why they agreed with no further thought.

As they gave shelter to Madhav and family when the reached here and are well aware of every problems of their life,Madhav is like a son to them.

Bhadra always loved the brave warrior who is ready to even kill and get killed for him.

Bhadra have thought much about Madhav's marriage,he will surely help him in that and much thing he could.

But never the thought of Madhav being his son-in-law crossed his mind,it isn't bad though.

Everything is going peacefully and happily in Vaasantha.

Radha-Madhav's marriage is planned but not going to be held any soon.

Madhav is getting busy in work as the major generals have tightened the security and increased the session of practice of soldiers.

So Madhav is not able to give much attention to Radha which is making her pissed off.

He was offered other higher positions of job by the king ,but Madhav refused saying he have its full passion and soul on this job which is serving the king and country which give him shelter.