Chapter-35

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Sun drowned down to the sea and every lives retired to their homes

Radha returned to the castle with her maid and soldiers, taking Padma and that man who dared to touch the girl.

Giving shelter and food to Padma,and ordering an attendee to stay with her for any help and introducing the kingdom,Radha came to her chamber.

She is sitting on the wooden chair before the wide table with many books shattered on.
A couple of candle are burning, giving enough light for her to read.
She is soo engrossed in the book she is reading that she didn't realised someone is gazing her since some minutes.
Madhav smiled and leaned closer to read what his wife is reading.

"A love story!"
He muttered amusingly but Radha flinched and looked at him instantly with big eyes.
Madhav laughed and shook his head seeing her reaction.
He slowly lifted Radha up and sat on the chair,then pulled her down to his lap.
Radha shifted comfortably on his lap and leaned back to place her head on his chest.
Madhav grabbed her book and positioned it towards him for reading.

Radha sighed and left her hold on the book,then closed her eyes peacefully in his embrace.

Madhav kissed her head and concentrated on the book to read what she was reading till now.

After some time,he thought to keep the book away and give his wife sometimes,who is peacefully sleeping in his arms.
He can see she is tired of today that's why she is laying silently without bothering him.
Madhav kept the book on the table and leaned forward to look at his wife.
He chuckled seeing his wife's cute face while sleeping,her eyes are beautifully closed while lips are pouty.
Madhav kissed her pout and caressed her hair.
He removed her big earings, nosering,head piece and slowly choking necklace.
She have dozens of colour bangles in both hands.
He took out some of them and left two to three in both hands.
Radha shifted closer and snuggled into him while grabbing a fist of his kurta.

Madhav chuckled and lifted her up and walked towards the bed.
Laying her down carefully,he covered her with blanket.
Then he too layed down beside her and shifted inside the comforter.

Radha turned towards him and lazily opened her eyes.
"Don't you want to have dinner?"
She asked slowly.
Madhav smiled and replied.
"Not now"

Madhav caressed her hair lovingly as he admired his women in his arms.

"A man is brought to the jail today.
Soldiers said you caught him from the village."
As Madhav completed,Radha opened her eyes wide and shifted closer to him.

"Yess.
I forgot about that.
That dirty man was trying to touch a little girl of sixteen or seventeen.
And I threw a knife right to his arm.
His arm almost cut off and he screamed in pain.
So I ordered our soldiers to take him to our jail.

I wanted to cut his head off,but as we have to give him a single chance I retired from that idea"
Radha said while caressing her fist and gazing up.

Madhav laughed and patted her head.
"Oh my Rani-sa.
Such a bold wife I have.
Soldiers told me everything,im impressed by your actions darling"

Radha looked up at him with a wide smile and nodded.

"Now what is your plan for the girl?
Should we join her to the squad of attendees or any other job?"
Madhav asked.

Radha sighed and answered after grabbing his arm.
"She is an innocent girl.
She shouldn't be given heavy and stressful works.
I guess we can join her with the attendees taking care of chambers of castle and cleaning.
I love her,she is such a sweetheart"
She said with a wide grin.

Madhav chuckled and leaned down to take a little time peck on her lips.
Radha giggled and pulled him down.

Grabbing her hands,he kissed her hell out of her.

Radha shifted in the bed lazily being sleepy,but Madhav held her shoulders and pulled up slowly.

"Come lets have dinner.
Or else you will sleep in empty stomach"

Radha shook her body like a zombie but still got up and lazily walked with him.

He made her sit on the sofa and went to order for the dinner.

After sometime he returned to her and lifted her up and walked towards the water area for washing hands.

He washed his hands and washed her hands also.

"Im not hungry"
Radha said while gazing the food before her.

"Should I feed you?"
Madhav asked and she looked at him for some time.
She shook her head and took the plate in hands.

After praying to the god for giving them food and prosperity they started to eat their foods while chit-chatting and talking.

"Come"
Madhav muttered looking at Radha who is now soo much engaged in reading her book.

"No I want to complete this book"
She replied even without looking at him.

Madhav sighed and walked towards her then lifted her up with her book before walking towards the bed.

He layed her down and he himself shifted comfortably beside her before pulling the blanket up.
Then he held the book up and made Radha place her head on his arm.

Radha smiled and continued reading her book while Madhav kept on gazing her till he dozed off to sleep.

After some time Radha too slept in his arm,and her book fell beside her.

。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️

We've reached a little too far,guys🥺♥️

Don't forget to leave a vote.

जय राधामाधवम🦚🧡