Chapter-22

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

"The old king and the family was totally opposing that,but Vasughi chose to go ahead with what her mind says

When they thought she will not listen to them,it turned out to their ego to make her give up and fall on their feet for forgiveness.

They always treated the people in a cruel way that common man had to cry and beg to get even mercy or forgiveness for anything he did intentionally or not.

Always getting a fame of high pride it was so itching to them that a simple girl is trying to go beyond their words.

The Vijayashastras tried many cheap tricks to wipe out Panchajanya out of their way,not aware of the fact Aananda and Vasughi were already in feelings for each other.

Panchajanya asked politely for the princess but Vijayashastra denied.

Father of Aananda told them that the Yuvraj loved the girl and she too love him back,and they will take good care of her.

They requested many times but Vijayashastra gave negative answer, moreover their treatment towards Panchajanya went worse and it resulted in enmity between both the kingdom.

Panchajanya secretly planned everything and took Vasughi with them by their own, provoking the anger and revenge in Vijayashastra's nerves.

Vasughi happily got married with the Yuvraj,she have also took her brother with her .

There started the revenge of Vijayashastra for the woman who disobeyed their order.

They were angry on Panchajanya for taking an action wholly against them and not giving any value,but it didn't lasted long as their attention diverted towards Vasughi who got a royal and happy life there.

They loved the children suffering and adjusting in poverty,but when they started their new life in Panchajanya as real prince and princess with every royal facilities which is maybe more than of Vijayashastra,their peacefulness flew away.

Literally my mother is the only person who dared to take actions against the words of Vijayashastra."

A chuckle which contained sadness,sarcasm,or maybe anger let out his mouth.

Madhav's hands are playing with the metallic bell of Radha's thin waist chain which is wrapped around her milky skin.