Chapter-40

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Color of Varnapuri faded into eternity by the departure of their dearest idols

No one got over the shock and grief .
The land which once filled with only love, excitement,joy and happiness,fell into a deep trench of sorrow and loss now.

Even if Radha and Madhav were with the people for a little period,the love they attained an created is eternal and infinite.

Vasughi took the responsibility of looking after the kingdom.
No matter what the situation or incident struck them life of millions revolve around their fingers.
A fault in their approach,life of common man will be the result.
So Vasughi worn the crown of the ruler.
Hiding the vulnerable side of her she is taking care of the kingdom.

Not only one kingdom went down by the incident,but two other kingdom which were once like heaven by the couple's love also became empty.

The land which witnessed the eternal and divine love of Radha-Madhav is now crying being all alone,without them.
The trees, plants,flowers,sky,clouds even the sun are craving to see them again.

The moonlight seem not shining,which once showered the couple with pure love.

Days passed,months,passed, years passed,but te wound didn't passed from any heart.
Vasughi ruled the kingdom, people went on with their works,but there was always an emptiness in the land which wasn't leaving.

People of Varnapuri started worshipping their King and Queen,with the faith they're still watching the people from a better place .
Temples for Radha and Madhav raised up in the land and crowd of people waved to the temple for worshipping them.
Whenever the people feel low in life, disappointed,stressed ,they go to their idols and pray with full heart, telling every problems of them to their rulers just like how they used to do when Madhav was the king .

Just like this,Radha and Madhav lived through their people,through the love of their people .

Vasughi found a good prince from a state for Lakshya and did their marriage.
After the marriage, the prince became the king of Varnapuri as Vasughi turned very old by then.

Kedar, husband of Lakshya who became the king of Varnapuri was a gentle and nice man who cared for the feelings of everyone.
He also dedicated true worships for the late king and queen.
He conducted celebrations in the day Radha and Madhav got married,as a contribution for them.
People celebrated the day very happily and tried to fill happiness in the kingdom with the faith there is always presence of Radha and Madhav around them.