Chapter-37

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Radha spoke in the utmost intensity and power

Her heart is already heavier and she is literally speaking without her sense.
But the words she utter are soo meaningful and strong.

She wiped a tear which left her eye.
A ray of courage entered into Madhav's heart hearing her words.
His heart beat have stopped working for some seconds when he heard what pandit ji said.
But his frozen soul and body regained its energy once his ears listened his wife's voice.

Madhav knows very well that there is no existence for for him without his Radha and for her without him.

But Radha's words gave him the realisation of their love which cannot be destroyed by anyone.
Because it's kept inside their souls.
One can seperate their bodies but not souls.

Their souls will unite no matter where or what the situation is ,and how they far are.

Don't know why,but tears flowed down from pandit Ji's eyes.

"Yes.
We didn't held only our hands. The day that Sindoor of my name came in her hairline,I held her soul.
There is she in my fate and me in hers.
No matter what,I will find you from any part of this world and will make you mine in every births.
I hope destiny will show mercy to not take away one part of a heart."
Madhav said while gazing his wife who is also staring right back at him with moistened eyes.

Tears gathered in everyone's eyes who are present there.
This moment which was supposed to be beautiful and precious turned out to be the most shocking and emotional.

The atmosphere feel like everything turned upside down within a blink.
Even the maids and attendees who were walking here and there helping everyone,shed tears thinking about their king and queen.

That night was sleepless for the couple and kingdom.

Without caring about any duties or responsibilities,Madhav spend the  day with his wife only.
Because he don't know what tomorrow is keeping for them.
The couple forgot about the pain once they became in each other's arms.

Erasing the past, blurring the future they cherished the present moment
But Vasughi and Lakshya were restless all the time thinking whatever can happen.
The attendees are also restless and sleepless with the thought of their king and queen.

The couple were soo selfless for their people.
Inbetween that they forgot to live their lives. Now even the destiny decided to snatch the happiness from them....