Chapter-34

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Happiness is what filled in the whole atmosphere

Varnapuri is happy and satisfied by their king and queen who rule them with pure love and care.
Madhav is not just a king but a good son to his people,a caring brother and great father towards Varnapuri.
Radha is getting treated as the daughter of Varnapuri by people.
There is grace of love around every corner of the kingdom.

The couple goes for a check-up on their kingdom for analysing the financial stability and state of their land and to help people if they need help.
They sometimes have lunch or breakfast from any of their people's house,who will treat their rulers like their family.
This is a most happiest thing for the people.
The people are free to share their problems to the king and queen.
Women's and girls in Varnapuri are fearless and living happily.
There is no insecurity to them, nobody even dared to lay their eye on them.

Madhav proclaimed once when the Rajya assembly was conducted where the whole kingdom participate,that if anybody try to touch any woman or girl without their permission,then the punishment will be decided by the queen who forgets the language mercy when it comes to these matters.

Safety of women is in Radha's hands and she is guiding her women's and girls in the right path,to reach them at the state of a bold real strong women who is fierce like flame at the the same time tender as lotus.

Radha provides her every support to girls who have plans and ideas of starting a business or work of their own.
Even she offer helps and money for them.
In the assembly Radha spoke giving a tight threat to every man who have evil intentions within them towards girls,
that..
"A single women of Varnapuri will never suffer from insecurity and sexual assault from now on.
Know the famine energy of yours,ladies.
You're no joke,but a delicate truth.
A single information of any sexual rapes or other improper matter against a women,I will not hesitate to pull out each organ of the culprit from his sockets merely, remember.
Better if this world keeps a reminder of who a women is.
Or else we will have to knock the fact into them directly into their skull and then they will never see the next sunrise.

Don't underestimate a women,it will never end well.
Women!
She is the mother of this universe,not your toy to play with.
Dare to provoke her and see the world's destruction"

It is Prakriti Madhav Singh,the queen of Varnapuri.
Everybody have saw the delicate beautiful flower of Vaasantha who only showed her shyness and love to the world.
But there is a destructive,fierce women inside her who can rip the body off of those who plays with women's like they're their toys.
She is the strong queen of Varnapuri who can forget the delicateness she hold and burn the world with the flame of revenge and anger.