Chapter-3

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

"Now it's the time to taste food made by our Radha bhabhi

"Now it's the time to taste food made by our Radha bhabhi."
Atharv, brother of Madhav excitedly proclaimed like a kid.

Raychand Malhotra, Rishikesh Malhotra,Raghav Malhotra and Rangoli Sinha are the children of padmavati Malhotra and Raghubir Malhotra who are the eldest members of Malhotra family.
Grandparents of Madhav.

Raychand is the eldest son of Malhotra's.
His wife is Chandana Malhotra,badi maa of Madhav.
This couple have two children,Nischaya Malhotra and Veer shankar Malhotra.
Vrinda Malhotra,the first grand daughter-in-law of Malhotra family and wife of Veer.

Rishikesh Malhotra,the second Malhotra son.
Vaishali Malhotra is the second daughter-in-law of the family and wife of Rishikesh.
They have two children, Ram Madhav Malhotra and Atharv Malhotra.
Sree Radha Malhotra,the second grand daughter-in-law and wife of Madhav.

Now the third Malhotra son and daughter-in-law,Raghav Malhotra and vaidehi Malhotra.
Easwara Malhotra is the young child of the family who is Raghav's and Vaidehi's only one child.

Everyone gathered in the living room.
"See our beautiful bhabhis chit-chatting avoiding the precious youngsters"
Nischaya complained making everyone laugh.

Vrinda and Radha turned around, hearing her complaint.
"Aww are you somehow jealous?"
Radha asked Nischaya like they're best buddys from three years.

"What if I am?"
Nischaya asked back while holding a smile.

Everybody cooed at the moment she said that.

"So what are you going to make,bhabhi?"
Atharv asked and Radha looked at him.

"Surprise"
Both the women said together,then looked at each other before giggling.

While the elders are looking at them with happiness and love in eyes seeing the pleasent love and joy.

"Were you all having fun without me?"
There comes a shout from Easwara who accidentally got late.

They looked up at the youngest child jumping down the stairs like a monkey.

"Hey monkey!
Step down slowly or we won't take you to the hospital after you break your own neck"
Veer advised his younger sister and elders with youngsters laughed seeing their little act.

Radha chuckled and looked at Easwara who too looked at her with hung opened mouth.
Radha blinked her eyes and tilted her head saying that it's just a joke.

Easwara stopped on her track placing a hand on her hip and hung opened mouth.
"How dare you?"
Muttering while glaring at her brother which everyone will take cute,Easwara shouted.
"DADI!!
Look what your dearest grand child said"