Chapter-13

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

A ray of hope and love entered into her heart seeing his anger and not so calm behaviour while hearing she is going to be a bride of someone

The time is letting her know the man infront of her will never let anyone to even take a glance at her.

With gritted teath Madhav asked
"What did Rana-ji said?"

Radha looked down and said.
"Pita-ji.....agreed"

The moment she uttered those words,his eyes shone with fire of anger and he pulled her closer tightening his hold over her waist.
Then he asked trying to supress the anger bubbling up inside him.

"Do you gave them approval for discussing your marriage?"
He asked and she shook her head as 'no'.

"Then how can they?"
Madhav's voice came out slow and filled with concern.

"I dont know Madhav.
I dont know anything.
I can't take a decision.
One side my parents' happiness and hope,on the other side my love for you.
What should I do?"
Her tears continuously rolled down her cheeks and she broke down on the ground.

That view of the cheerful girl who always made him happy, breaking down clenched his heart.

Kneeling infront of her he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears.

"Radha! Im here for you.
No one will dare to take you from me"

His each words felt like the most beautiful ones for Radha and she looked up at him with her moistened eyes.

Her heart felt a wave of feelings running all over.

He gently made her stand up.
Grabbing her both waist,he pulled her into his arms.

Butterflies bursted out in her stomach and she felt ticklish.

Avoiding the fluttering feelings inside her whole body just by his touch,she hugged him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around her protectively and patted her hair slowly.

He whispered softly yet lovely
"How many days I can ignore my feelings for you?
How many days I could pretend like I have no love for you?"

She felt his love and affection he wanted to show her from so long but have been ignoring.

She looked up at him with widened eyes and racing beats of heart as she never expected him to confess like this.