chapter-32

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Madhav turned his head towards the direction when he heard the pleasent music of bells of ornaments.
His breath hitched finding the most mesmerizing godess infront of his eyes, walking towards him.

His eyes stucked on the royal beauty of Radha who is adorned in golden and gems ornaments and garments.
Her royal lehanga is glistening to the great wide mandap.
Girls and womens are walking with her , infront,back and both sides of her.
The atmosphere is screaming royalty.
Madhav drowned down in Radha's beauty that he forgot his surroundings for some seconds.
He noticed the jingling of bells in her waistchain.
His lips curved up to a smile.
Everybody's eyes are on the bride now,who is timidly gazing down and taking slow steps towards the mandap where the groom is already settled.

Madhav is sitting on the mandap in his all glory as a perfect royal indian groom.
His royal kurta and cap is making him more handsome .
R

adha entered into the mandap and adjoined her hands before the guests and people present there,as a respect gesture.
Then she sat beside Madhav,with gaze down and nervousness playing over her face.

"Beautiful"
Madhav muttered in a slow voice, looking at his bride.
Radha's red lips curved up to a shy smile,but didn't dared to look up.

The priest started the performance of rituals,and chanting mantras.
Priest handed the Mangalsutra kept in golden plate after doing pujas for it,to Madhav.
Madhav took it and wrapped around Radha's neck,his heartbeat raising each second not being able to accept he is claiming what he have craved soo much.
Cheers and voices of guests rose up in the atmosphere as they bless this couple every love and happiness.
Tears filled Radha's eyes, realising this very moment is no dream or expectation like she used to dream, but reality.
Utter reality and she is going to share her life with her love.

"Jay Radha-Madhavam"

The crowd cheered and a tear drop rolled down Radha's cheek with overwhelming happiness.
This moment feels euphoric and magical. The moment a couple join their hands for their rest of life , promising love and togetherness.

Priest gave Madhav the golden plate with holy Sindoor.
Madhav took a pinch of vermillion and filled Radha's hairline while chanting
"Om namah shivaya"

Madhav felt as if his soul is now calmed and satisfied, claiming what is his.
Radha kept on gazing down timidly all the time. Only the couple know what they're feeling right now,which is unable to put into words.

Time for Saat Phera came and the couple walked around the holy agnikhund seven times,each round promising togetherness for the life time,and praying to the god for a healthy relationship.

After completing the seven rounds Radha-Madhav stood before the crowd of guests with adjoined hands.

Agasthya turned back covering his eyes being unable to control his tears.
Tears continuously rolled down his cheeks and he tried to wipe it away.
Makyeera who found that placed her hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.
Makyeera's eyes are also moistened.
She caressed Agasthya's hair lovingly.
He took a deep breath trying to stop his stream of tears.

Wedding rituals came to an end and now it's time for Radha to departure from her kingdom to her new house and kingdom.
A great convoy is settled for Radha to take with her to Varnapuri.
Countless presents and gifts are given by Bhadra .

Radha tightly hugged her brother and cried in his embrace.
Her continuous tears wetted his kurta.
Agasthya smiled and caressed her hair lovingly and muttered.
"Be strong as always.
We all are with you always.
I love you more than anyone, remember"
His tears betrayed him and flowed down.
Radha nodded while her eyes showed no mercy to put an end to her water fall.
She stayed in his embrace for some good minutes before moving.
Agasthya kissed her forehead lovingly and blessed her with every happiness and love.

Radha wiped her tears and walked towards her parents who were admiring the magical moment of brother-sister with tears in eyes.

Radha bent down to touch Bhadra's feet to take blessings.
After taking blessings,she stood up and in no minutes hugged him .
Bhadra's heart felt tight to leave his daughter,and accept that she is now a responsible wife not just a childish princess.

Bhadra blessed his daughter and gave a loving peck on her forehead.
Then she moved to her mother.
Radha found the moistened eyes of her mother which made her cry even more.
She touched Makyeera's feet and hugged her tightly.
Makyeera patted her head and gave blessings,then kissed her forehead lovingly.

Madhav who was adoring this moment smiled heartily.

Radha again went to her brother and hugged him one more time.
The bond they shared and still in their hearts is unique and eternal.
Agasthya was not just a brother for her,but a supporter in every situations, motivator,father,mother and everything she needs .
He is her courage pill that she always runs to her brother first when some problems struck her.

Agasthya's love is soo pure and divine that he worships his sister as the goddess Lakshmi of their kingdom,who provides the light of positivity and happiness.
He considers her as the chivalry.

Radha grabbed her brother's hand and looked ahead at the palaquin ready for her departure.
Radha is much happy in this moment,but leaving her brother and dearest kingdom where she was raised plays difficulty in her heart.

Madhav came and took blessings from Bhadra-Makyeera and hugged Agasthya.
They blessed Madhav with every happiness and to become an efficient ruler.

After a little conversation with everyone,Madhav took Radha to the palaquin.
After bidding a bye to her family one last time she entered into the palaquin.

Madhav climbed on his horse and slowly the convoy moved.

Radha wiped her tears and placed her head on her bent knee and closed her eyes.
She can feel the movements of palaquin as they move,and she rested her moistened eyes peacefully.

。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

Atlast!!!
Our couple is married!!!!🥳🤍

जय राधामाधवम🦚🧡