Chapter-4

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

After the dinner together with the family,Radha entered into their room while fixing her saree over shoulder

She roamed her eyes around the room but frowned not finding Madhav anywhere inside.
'where is he?'
That question plopped in her mind.

She thought where he could be in this late night after having dinner.

She sighed and walked towards the bed then sat on it with a hold on her saree pallu which is now resting over her lap.

She looked at her right and left sides while thinking what she should do now as he is not here and she don't know when he will be back so she can sleep.

After some minutes she stood up and went to balcony for spending some time there.
As she entered into the balcony a cold breeze embraced her in a loose hug leading her to close both eyes and lean in towards the gentle touch of nature.
It is feeling magical to see the night view of city from here that too with the moon as contributor of light.

Placing her both hands on the railing,she closed her eyes and raised her head up,enjoying the alone time which is adorned with nature's grace.

She isn't knowing the presence of a person who is standing just behind her while looking at her with a smile.

Madhav came to his room but not finding her there he decided to check the balcony and here stands his wife vibing alone.

His heart do demand him to go ahead and embrace her in his arms,but his confusion of why he feel such weird emotions and familiarity,pull him back.

His eyes stucked on the view of her little strands of black hair flying here and there according to their own will.

"Vibing alone!"
His gentle voice flinched her slightly and she instantly looked at her left side where he is standing.
He chuckled and gazed down while running his hand through hair.

Her mind took a pause for a second while looking at his handsome figure.

He walked closer to her and stood right behind her almost  covering her tiny shadow.

Her lashes bought down itself and hands loosened it's hold on the railing.

A smile made its way across Madhav's lips seeing her being shy.

He extended his both hands and held the iron rod of railing , trapping her totally.
While her heart just accelerated the beat.

A cold yet warm breeze passed by the couple,bending their hearts till it touched each other internally.
He felt the gentle touch of nature just like how she is feeling, totally being together and looking at the world seems utterly beautiful feeling.
May the distances and questions raised from each of their doubts for the weird emotions which keep on playing with them and running to one another through the path of bridge which is constructing to join the two souls,
fade away from their thoughts and give attention only to each other.

He said nothing so she too,and they just kept on enjoying the silence which speaks alot to each other.

His head lifted up and fixed on the eternal view of night starry sky which is glowing by the moonlight and thousands of stars.

They must be blessing this couple by showering the magical light over them.

But the heart of this admirers twisted a beat to other within second, finding the view of this couple gazing them while being in each other's arms same as the blissful view of two souls,once they saw with tears of happiness bearing in eyes.

She is too looking up at the beautiful sky with him behind her.

An unknown feeling pulled her back towards him, closing every distances between them physically and spiritually.

His eyes fluttered down to her,feeling her tiny body touching his.

His heart just betrayed him by beating rapidly even without his consent, feeling something familiar again.

Smile seems harder to leave from both the lips whenever they are together.

He placed his palm over her waist and she shivered a little.
Blinking her both eyes several times she avoided the urge to look down at her waist.

She bit her lower lip and tucked a strand of hair behind ear.

Taking off his eyes from the sky,she stare at the women before his eyes who is the most beautiful and attractive girl he have ever saw for him.

He feels unconditional love for her which have no beginning and no ending whenever his orbs find her view,but don't know from where his heart collected this much love even without his knowledge that too it's been just 2 or 3 days they're interacting closely.

For every questions and doubts there should be an answer certainly!

"Let's go"
Padmavati said and entered into the car.
They're going to temple with newlyweds Madhav and Radha as they decided to go together instead of sending them only.

There are 4 cars for everyone.
Radha was about to open the door of backseat , when Atharv said
"Bhabhi! Sit on the passenger seat"
She looked at him for a couple of second then nodded while Atharv gave her a teasing smile as his plan succeeded because Madhav is going to drive so the couple will be together.

She went to sit on the passenger seat only after shooting a fake glare at her devar-ji.
Atharv laughed and shook his head at his bhabhi's childish attitude.

The ride was filled with silence.
Madhav driving and Radha looking outside the window.

Except Radha-Madhav,Atharv, Nischaya and  Easwara are also in the car.

Madhav looked at Radha while driving,who is busy capturing the views of outside on her eye lens.
He will be only happy to stare at this mesmerizing beauty for the rest of life.

Her beautiful eyes with long lashes are staring outside.
He noticed her black small bindi placed between her long brows.

Her nose ring is connected with her earings.
She loves wearing nose ring!

The small bells fixed in the chain of nose ring move here and there,her silver big earings are adorning her ears,small strands of her hair flying due to air making her more beautiful.
An automatic smile appeared on Madhav's lips by the blessful view of her.

Everytime he looks at her some feelings of familiarity rush through his body.
Why does he feel like the destination for which he have waited for till this date and for what he worked harder and harder reached?

Why does he feel like the warmth of live which flew away from him is she?
Why does the thought of  she will be the cure for the wounds which itself his life which forgot to teach him about the feelings and emotions,cross his mind without him knowing when he saw her in bridal beauty in the mandap?

"मुझे नही पता कि आप मेरे लिए परिचित क्यू महसूस करते है"
Madhav thought while looking ahead with a smile.

(I dont know why you're feeling familiar to me)

Destiny have its own responsibility over this couple.
Don't know why this time again bought another Radha-Madhav to this harsh world.

There is a pull towards each other and recognition from the bottom of their hearts.
Is this beginning of a love or completion of one?

        。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚💛