Chapter-15

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

                                       ॐ                        ⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

"Alright alright then.
We can believe Madhav with our closed eyes.
He is the best person I ever met.
He is a real warrior who is fighting alone for his family ."

Agasthya took a little pause while Radha is listening carefully his each word.

He continued.
"Did he ever mention about his mother?"

Agasthya asked.

"Yes.
He have told me so many things about his mother.
Vasughi! It is her name."

Radha said.

After a couple of second later, he continued.

"Vasughi is the second wife of Aananda Dev Singh,the king of Panchajanya"

Once he completed,Radha looked up at him with disbelief look and shock visible on face.
Why not when she get to know about this from Agasthya and even Madhav didn't gave a hint about it.

She can sense this thing waa kept as a secret and all,but still knowing such a shocking news about her love that too from other person, hurts well.
Madhav could have told her he was a princess and about his past as it is really not normal.

But surely there is a correct reason by Madhav's side for not revealing this secret infront of her who is his life.

Maybe he thought he will tell her but  slowly .

Radha felt sad, frustrated, angry and else cause of the person she is loving more than her own breath.

Why do he thought to keep this from her!
It's almost two weeks since Radha and Madhav got into their relationship,but he never mentioned about this.

Madhav hid his real identity and lived a normal life among the people.

She think how the prince who was surrounded by royal facilities becomes able to adjust with the poverty and sufferings.

But there should be a reason for hiding thia identity and she know it well.
She is sure no matter what Madhav will never do anything without thinking and reasons.

This thought slightly calmed her anger and frustration down and she tried to divert her annoyed mood with the curiosity behind this story.

Sitting up Radha bought her one knee near to her chest and wrapped her one arm around it.

She looked at Agasthya and said.
"Why did Madhav hide his real identity?
He could have told me atleast"

Agasthya sighed not knowing how he should tell the whole history of the soldier Madhav Singh.

He continued
"There are so much to know about Madhav.
Behind the humble smile,ocean eyes and the brave attitude there is a boy who worked alot just to protect his family .

Aananda Dev Singh!
He was a good administrator but never a good husband or father.

He performed well in serving his people, because that is what taught in their family,as the rulers.
No matter what happens in their family or relations but the people should be satisfied by their rule.

They always have respect to the faith and works of each individual who atleast spend a drop of sweat for the kingdom.

Aananda wasn't a cruel devil who mercilessly killed people or caged women.
But he never understood any values.
He know no value of a human,of a person,of a relation or how an individual means to another more than their own breathing just through positions.

He have several wives and children who lived
in the mahal but none of them got love of a father or a husband.

In his perspective there is no value for any position which is held by a person,let it be father,mother,sister brother or anyone.

So he treated them in a not well manner.

Saraswati,the late queen of Panchajanya is his first wife.

Aananda married her in his age of twenty five and her seventeen.
After almost a month, Saraswati got to know about his real character and how he is not a really respectable person.
All he know is to rule and dominate.

He showed no emotion of a normal human such as affection,love,kindness or care to Saraswati after the marriage.

She wasn't able to share her every problems and happiness to anyone as her own husband was like this.
She have suffered alot cause of this throughout her life.

After Saraswati's first child Sita was born, Aananda married Vasughi.

Vasughi never expected him to be a person like this.

Madhav is the first child of Vasughi.
Madhav never felt what a love of father will be like.
Because Aananda never found time to spend with his children atleast to make a feel of a father.

But Aananda always loved his sons.
He have another son except Madhav,who is the second child of Saraswati.
Aananda secretly loved them and admired but never showed it out.

After two years of Madhav's birth,Aananda again married other women.

But this time it was a witch who entered into the kingdom,unlike the pure womens who always ate pain just in the name they bear a heart of gold.

Aathara,third wife of Aananda Dev Singh.
She was twenty and he was twenty eight when they got married.

She came to the state with only one thought in mind,to become the queen of Panchajanya in anyway.

Everything changed by her arrival.
She even tried to build conflicts between the wives and Aananda so he will pay more attention to her only.

Saraswati and Vasughi didn't hated each other,but wasn't that much close tho.
But because of the cheao tricks of Aathara to build hatred in their hearts and raise problems,just increased their bond.

Aathara was a cruel lady who is ready to even roast a human just to achieve anything she want.

When Saraswati was carrying her second child,Aathara tried to destroy the foetus from the womb itself,with a doubt the child is a boy.

If the child is a boy,then no matter how many boys take births from Aananda,this child will claim the throne of Panchajanya.
Because he is the child of first wife or we can say the queen and king's as a boy.

If the child take birth then he will become the crown prince so how will Aathara become the queen and her child will be just a prince.

But Vasughi who got to know about this merciless intention of her saved the child and mother.

                  。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Sorry for the delay.

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

जय राधामाधवम🦚❤️