Chapter-24

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

The moment was cherished by the true lovers who is expressing their affection and love through words and acts

From talks to teases,hugs to little kisses,they enjoyed each other's warmth.

After some time Madhav suggested to talk a walk around the forest with her,who gladly accepted it.

Radha giggled when a sight caught in her eyes.

She grabbed Madhav's wrist making him look at her.
Then she gestured with her eyes to look ahead.

Looking at the direction, Madhav saw a couple of squirrel on the ground looking at each other silently.

A little chuckle left his mouth as he turned his he'd towards his women who is admiringly and lovingly gazing the creatures.

Radha walked towards the couple of squirrel silently,but her anklet bells have already announced her arrival.

She saw on of the squirrels turning its head towards her direction making her stop on her path.

But after a while it again looked at its partner, avoiding everything and everyone around it.

Radha chuckled silently as she continued her walk towards them.

Once she reached near them she was amazed by the fact that they're not even moving away after feeling a human presence.

Maybe they must be thinking this women is not a cruel lady!

Radha crouched down and sat on her both knees.
Then she carefully and slowly touched one of the squirrels.

It looked at her and closed its eyes for some while making her giggle and take the creature into her palm.

It is very delicate and soft that she is afraid it could get hurt by even a little careless act.

She gazed the squirrel on her palm and caressed it over te fur where he have his three boons of lines given by Lord Ram in treta yug for the ancestors of squirrel for helping in construction of Setubandan .

It shook its body in a funny way and Radha laughed seeing it.

She looked down at other one to take it too but it is already climbing up her hand and walking up towards her shoulder.