Chapter-18

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

"Madhav worked very hard to reach till here

Madhav always loved his people of Panchajanya even he was living here.
Panchajanya was always humble and respective towards him.

He was just a soldier for the world but he used to send and export things like grains and vegetables to Panchajanya without anyone's knowledge.

But Yejur knows about this and he helps Madhav with this.
No matter how many times Yejur told Madhav there is no need for this,but Madhav never listens to him and say
it is his wish to serve or help his people even if he is not there as their prince and he just want them to see happy and healthy.

He still bring grains and pulses to Panchajanya for his people but he don't let anyone to get know about this.

Madhav is such a pure soul who see positive in everyone,who can help anyone without expecting anything back,who is real life Hero.

The crowning ceremony of Yejur will be soon and after that the state will be under the rule of the loyal king Yejur Dev Singh.

No one in this kingdom and other states know this story of the brave soldier Madhav, except us.

During he was in Panchajanya there were many girls who ran behind him , even many princess from different kingdoms.

There are girls behind him here too,but do he fall in a mere provoke of them.

In this world of drama and lies it is very hard to realise which is true and fake love.

I know that once Madhav accept your love is true for him then even if the universe try to change it, that is impossible."

A smile bloomed against Radha's lips hearing what Agasthya said.
It is the same thing she too felt from Madhav.

Her love for him is increasing by each moment and these words of her brother is helping it more.

"Madhav wanted us to keep this as a secret,that's why we never mentioned anything about him to anyone.

As it was a story of our soldier and moreover related to some poltics, Pita-ji told us it is not necessary to inform you,but now seems like you should know it."

Radha nodded and sighed forcing her thick lashes down while thinking something.

"Madhav is the dearest student of guru-ji Nand,who have been guiding him from his childhood.
Guru-ji know Madhav like his back hand, and every incident in detail which happened in his life.

Guru-ji have a great share for the build up of this brave and strong Madhav.

Madhav once told us he have a goal to achieve but didn't say what was it.

Now I think that is why he wasn't ready to accept the love of yours.

Once he reach his goal he will surely tell us,im sure.

This kingdom will be always very proud to have a brave great soldier like him.

When you revealed your love for him,we were stucked in dilemma thinking should we laugh like a mad person as you cause you found someone we always dreamt of or cry as you turned matured so fastly."

Radha slapped his arm and shot a glare making him laugh and wrap his arms around her to hug her.

She smiled and hugged him tightly,placing her head on his chest while he patted her head and unknowingly a tear left his eyes.

"Even if I love Madhav very much, I was determined towards a thing that if our parents and you strongly oppose this I'll leave everything right that moment.
But I was sure atleast you'll accept"
Radha said slowly while a smile is playing on her lips.

"You were ready to leave the feelings for him? Is your love that simple,mango tree?"
Agasthya's question made her laugh as she replied.

"It doesn't mean my feelings are simple,it shows my devotion for my family.
How can I choose a man I met some years ago over my family who raised me to stand on this earth like this?
I knew if you and parents deny this,I will go through hard times of crying and depression,but there will be a medicine to soothe the pain that my parents who are my world is here for me now.

Do you remember the promise which give you in our childhood?"

Agasthya furrowed his brows not getting which promise it was,but just after a second a smile formed on his lips remembering the moment in their childhood.

His heart warmed realising his little sister really did what she said in her very young age, now after manu years and not forgetting the mere words.

His smile grew wide and he kissed her head lovingly as he muttered
"Yes I do.
The promise of yours which said
You'll never take a decision against our parents'will"

She smiled more as she felt how much love her brother have for her which is quite visible in his tone.

"Me and our parents are blessed to have a brainless child like you"

She chuckled and slapped his chest slightly then muttered slowly.
"Never say a sweet word to your sister"

"Ofcourse. I'll remember this always"
Agasthya said overdramatically.

She chuckled as her tears streamed down from eyes cause of this overwhelming happiness while being in her brother's arms.

She waa always ready to sacrifice anything for her parents especially for her brother who is her source of support and love.
But she never knew some silly words which shows her love and mind to sacrifice anything,to her family will bring them the most beautiful feelings in the world.

Agasthya furrowed his eyebrows feeling wetness over his kurta and he looked down at his sister who is crying silently.

His lips stretched upto a smile and he said
"Is crying your soulmate.
You're this much affectionate towards this drops of water from your eyes?"

He mads her laugh inbetween her tears and she said after sniffing.
"Agasthya!"

He chuckled and wiped her tears before placing a brotherly kiss on her forehead.

"Madhav is the best person for you, Radha"
Agasthya said slowly while caressing her hair.

Radha smiled while playing with the beads settled in Agasthya's red cotton kurta.

After some seconds Radha broke the hug and looked at Agasthya before asking.

"But why about the proposal of Vijayashastra?
What we will answer and on the top my parents have done a great job of agreeing to their dumb proposal?"
Radh asked as she slapped her forehead gently.

                  。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

Please share your thoughts about this story ,it will really help me to improve my skills and if any change is needed to do,then don't hesitate to tell.

Even a single vote from you guys matters to me well and it makes me much happy that I'll be running around my house with a non-stop smile,like a mad person 🙆😂❤️.

जय राधामाधवम 🦚🧡