Chapter-5

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Something or an indescribable feeling have spread inside their both hearts the day they tied the relationship

Radha and Madhav together exit the car when they reached the temple.

They followed their family members to temple.

Radha-Madhav adjoined their hands when they reach infront of the idols of Radha-Krishn.

They watched the priest doing the pooja and worshiping the idols.

Family members are also paraying with closed eyes and full devotion in hearts.

After some minutes,the priest came out of the little temple where the idols are worshipped,and gave everyone blessings.

When the priest reached for the couple,an automatic smile bloomed on his lips.
Radha-Madhav crouched down to touch his feet in respect making the priest smile more.

"God bless you"
He muttered putting his hands on their heads.

"Pandit-ji"
Madhav said and the priest smiled admiring the beautiful couple infront of him.

He loves Madhav since Madhav was a child.
Madhav was an obedient child who love to devote his dearest gods who are his supporters.

And now he is here with his wife infront of the priest.

"Radhamadhavam"

The priest uttered with admiration.

And a tear unknowingly rolled down his eyes without his sense.

But both Radha and Madhav failed to notice that.

What happened to the time?
To the world?
To the people?
Why do everyone hold admiration for them like something from past had completed by the view of this couple together?
Why does everything turn magical?

Eventually every family memeber took blessings from the priest who showered them with blessings and love.

"Guru-ji is at the resting place of temple.
Go and take his blessings"
Pandit-ji said to Radha- Madhav and they nodded with smile.

"Everyone join them and take blessings"
He said to other family members.

After smiling one last time at the priest the Malhotra's went to the area where banyan trees are raised inside the temple premises.

Facility for sitting are also made around each tree.
These are the resting places for people who come to temple,after taking the blissful glance of idols who will be adorned more than magically.

Malhotra family walked ahead only after taking a walk around the little construction for idols.

Don't know why the priest said to go to Guru- ji with the family.

Don't know why Madhav felt like he want to grab his wife's hand.
And yes,he did even without sparing a glance at her.

Her heart fluttered feeling his grip on her hand and the same kind of emotion ran all through her body.

An unknown feeling inside her made her take hand from his hold, playfully.

Padmavati who was walking behind Radha-Madhav,watched everything with smile.
She held Raghubir's hand leading him to look at her.
She gestured to look ahed at their grandchildren.

Raghubir smiled with full heart seeing the couple interacting in such a way that they were together for 3years.

Madhav frowned a little when he felt her hand out of his hold,but didn't look at it.

Radha moved closer to him while walking and interwined their fingers,with a shy smile.

While Madhav's heartbeat just increased instantly and some feeling like this had happened in past crossed his mind.
But ae well the incident wasn't the matter,but the same touch,the same softness and warmth he felt.

Shrugging the feelings away,he smiled and concentrated on the moment.

That duo behind this couple chuckled when they saw Radha entangling her hand with Madhav's.

Now it's Madhav's time to play.
Pulling Radha's hand with his in the hold,he grabbed her waist which is exposed as she is wearing a saree.
Her eyes widened and felt a strong flip inside stomach by his action.

To avoid someone seeing her rose face,she quickly looked down.
While Madhav chuckled seeing her being shy.

Padmavati and Raghubir stopped on their tracks and looked at each other after watching the little act of this couple.

The old couple grinned recalling what just happened.
Rays of hope formed in their hearts and eyes shone brightly.

When Madhav said he is not interested in loving any girl for this marriage,they were so much scared.
But now the girl who stepped I side their house in the form of goddess is changing everything.

Padmavati and Raghubir looked at each other and nodded two times with a smile.

Walking towards the banyan t,they saw a saint in Kavi attire, meditating with closed eyes.
Guru-ji!

Guru-ji opened his eyes slowly and the first thing his eyes captured is the view of a couple walking towards him with smile worn on faces.

        。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚💛