Chapter-11

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→ 

                           ॐ                             ⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→ 

  Madhav。☬。❥◎༽

Madhav Singh!The trustworthy soldier of Rana- Veera Bhadra

Madhav Singh!
The trustworthy soldier of Rana- Veera Bhadra.

Never mentioned any of his family relations with anyone most except about his mother only.

He is a self made man.

The strong powerful fearless self controlled Madhav is the result of so many hard working days, relentless nights, controlling periods, sufferings,overworks and hard hunger.

He prioritise the food which calm down his hunger,the knowledge which leads a good life and the Mother!
His love is deposited on his mother and motherland.

He could value other's life as his,but only those who got his full heart.

If he love once,then no one will be able to take away the heart he made in his love's name.
Not even the death.

He is a perfect man every girl dream.
Sharp concentration towards his goal,fill gratitude behaviour,cold but innocent personality,strong and masculine physique.

He stand infront for those who deserve justice.
He can't see any innocent getting punished for something they never did.

He respects woman.
In his perspective,a woman is considered as the chivalry.
Chivalry which brings light in a family and lead every member together as a guide, chivalry of a society and showers with love of a mother and those who sculpt each individual, chivalry who is the controller of this harmony and those who is the most powerful even with the look of a lotus.

Never ever in his twenty seven yes if life,he supressed  or hurted them physically or mentally.

He is an innocent soul who see his mother in every aged lady.