Chapter-10

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

He sighed and said calmly"Prakriti,you don't have to wait knowing well it is difficult"Ignoring the warmness spread all over her stomach by hearing her name from his mouth,she looked down blankly

"Prakriti,you don't have to wait knowing well it is difficult"
Ignoring the warmness spread all over her stomach by hearing her name from his mouth,she looked down blankly.

Concluding that she treated every wounds,she muttered to herself while wiping away the paste left on her hands.

"Aish! I again forgot.
Vrishabh have told me to help him"
She was about to get up as she is sitting on her knees,but Madhav grabbed her waist and pulled closer while shifting her position by himself.

She gasped as this act of his wasn't expected for her.

He pulled her more closer and now she sat on his lap.
Her eyes went wide while butterflies did it work in her stomach.

But man close to her is calmly sitting with just a smile.

She is sitting on his lap in a half laid position,her one leg is knee bent and placed over the grass while the other is extended.

Her both hands are resting on her lap.

A strong shiver marched along her stomach fluttering every inch of cell inside it when his soft breathing came in contact with her soft skin.

Their closure is now making her more nervous.

Madhav's one hand is holding her waist and other on her arm.

"Have waited for this from so long"

He said in mind.

Turning her head towards his,her forehead slightly brushed against his hairs which are resting over his forehead.

Her eyes stretched up to gaze his and the moment his pair came inside her sight,her heart filled with happiness seeing a ray of emotion which rarely appear in his eyes.
Possessiveness!

Of course he should feel possessive when this idiot girl was going to help a flirt who actually to flirt with her called for help.
This girl is so innocent that she didn't got any intention behind that guy who is trying to make her fall for him,but trying a girl whose heart is already occupied by the person who have his strong arms around her!
Amazing!

Even if the princess didn't understand it,but the powerful soldier man with her knew why that guy seek help from this girl!
And will Madhav let her go like this?
Maybe....no....never ever even in dream!

Prakriti❥ლ。☆

Rajkumari of VAASANTHA kingdom

Younger child of the king Rana- Veera Bhadra and queen Makyeera Veera Bhadra.
Dearest sister of the crown prince if Vaasantha, Yuvraj Agasthya.

She is called as Radha by her loved ones and her people.
Being called Radha makes her feel much happy.
She consider the meaning of name Radha as an obedient and lovely daughter,a pure existence of a soul,one who carry only love for everyone,one who is a dearest daughter to the whole world at the same time a mother of love for those who craves for it,one who is the goddess of love and the real lover for her love.

She is raised up as the most disciplined and educated woman.

A beautiful soul which everyone will admire as a goddess.
She holds a flawless beauty that one will get awestruck by just a smile of her.

She have only learnt to love,care,smile and to be genuine to everyone without any thought of discrimination which form divisions even within the human form of life.

She is the positive pill of Vaasantha.
She know how to understand others,value a person's perspective and feelings, distinguish between wrong and right and realise other's emotions.

People of Vaasantha love and admire her like their own child.

She never let any of her fellow to shed a tear cause of poverty or hunger.
She is there for her people to help them,hold them with whole heart.

She goes around the kingdom once in a month,disguised in a normal girl's attire to understand the situation of her people.

After listing down how many of them need help,she will distribute things such as food,rice , vegetables etc. along with money to those who need help, in the name of reward for their services even if they hadn't done much.

Her character and actions always make her parents proud.
Seeing their daughter effortlessly managing the poverty-less situation in the kingdom,they're feeling very happy.

There is a considerable share for her if Vaasantha is one of the kingdoms where people live without sufferings.

Till her twenty four years of experiences,she was never impressed by a man.
But in her twenty fourth age her eyes caught what she should admire,love and adore.

His dark eyes caught her heart.
His strong attitude impressed her soul.
His real devotion for his motherland attracted her more to him.

She fell! She fell in a deep love.
Her heart chanted his name further and further.

Without her knowledge her heart made an irreplaceable place for him.

He never knew his better half peacefully laid on her soul.
Her first love!
He is her first love!

He was just a soldier but easily took away her heart with no try that now this girl is determined to love this man only, no matter what.

She want no one to cover an important place in her heart,but him.
She want no one to be loved by her more than the love she have for herself,but him.
She want to value no one more than the breathe she takes,but him.
Only him!

                   。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚💛