~Epilogue~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
____________________________________. ര☯☯✿ _____☯☯✿ ര .

RadheSyam......

◉◉

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Look at there you,madam."
Yejur turned his younger sister Sita's head ahead who was looking here and there,for showing her a rainbow.

"What the-"
As her eyes found the vision of a bright beautiful ranibow shining on the sky,her eyes enlarged with amusingly and excitedly.

"Wow"
A slow voice escaped through her mouth.

"Beautiful,right?"
Yejur muttered with a smile while gazing up.

Suddenly something in a speed of jet attacked the duo of siblings and stood between them after pushing them side a little for space.
"Lakshya!!How many times I told you to not barge between like a rabbit!"

Yejur irritatedly scolded his very little sister who just did her favourite thing like always, finding space between her elder brother and sister.

"Hehe"
She laughed a little and grabbed a hand of her brother and then sister.
Bringing both her hands holding palms of her elder siblings closer to her chest,she too gazed up with an innocent look of a tender child.
Looking down at her childishness,Sita and Yejur chuckled, admiring her.
Yejur leaned down and kissed Lakshya's head,them wrapped his other hand around Sita.

Radha placed her head on Madhav's shoulder,while gazing her children from afar with the most beautiful and admiring smile.
Madhav smiled and kissed her head.
Sitting on the resting area of Banyan tree in the temple of Radhamadhavam,the couple is revising the chapters of their life inwhich they came together till this moment from hundreds of years ago.

Can this beautiful living if them considered as the completion of their eternal love?
No,maybe never.
Their love took birth,lived it's tender days,held hands,underwent a little seperation of temperory,and again gained life,still living.
Their love can never find an end,cause that's why it is called eternal.
Their journey will forever continue.

"How fast our kids grown,see"
Radha mumbled with a smile watching the trio of siblings.
Madhav admired his kids as he answered.
"Time flies without our knowledge.
But it still feels like the second day of our marriage,and now see the three little versions of us playing around"
Radha and Madhav laughed as he mentioned their elder first child Yejur who is 7 years old and now guiding his little sisters all the time protectively,second child Sita who can play two roles of a matured sister and at the same time the most stubborn girl who is 6years old,and atlast the youngest child of them who is the most pampered and spoilt by her siblings and family,Lakshya who is just 4 years.

Remember the dearest younger siblings of Radha-Madhav who were more like children for the couple?
How can story of Radha-Madhav be completed without them?

Just like the couple came again in other forms,the siblings are also regained their lives through the couple as their children.

Radha bumped her shoulder against Madhav's making him look at her,and she gestured with her eyes towards their children who are standing before them.

Madhav amusingly chuckled seeing Yejur teaching Lakshya adjoin her hands and close eyes for praying before the idols of god's who are itself their parents but them unaware of it.
Yejur turned towards Sita and ordered her to close her eyes.
The smile on their parents'lips seem harder to fade by their playful and childish acts.

Madhav held Radha's hand and intertwined their fingers then adjoined his twined hand with hers before closing his eyes.
Radha chuckled an shook her head.

They,in this great ocassion close their eyes and thanked the god and showered respect for the love of Radha-Madhav itself them being and the once existed couple.

Love today seem spread in the air and showering only happiness.
No matter how many hurdles have to be blocked on the way of love, love will certainly find ways to go ahead.
When it is pure love which is the truth, nothing can break it.
Two understanding souls and intertwined beats of hearts are all need......

When once the history did the work to shake their hearts and said
"Love is always beautiful but never the destiny"
Their love teared off the facade of fate and showed the real depth of love ,and scripted in the golden page of history "Love is eternal......"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------*****

Again meet!!✨
With this Epilogue I'm bidding bye from the place of our story Radha-Madhavam:-The Re-birth For Love 🥺❤️

This ending seems more emotional than the seperation of our couple 🙂
Once again I'm showing my great love for each and every person who stood till here from the bottom of my heart 💫🧡

This story have the greatest and beautiful place of my heart...

The journey of us in this story ends here,
But our journey together will not end🙂❤️
My next story have released and I'm going to start the daily update of it from tomorrow.
Let's meet there everyone.
The story is 'Eternal Faith :-The tale of Athriti'

You all should shower the love you gave me here,there also🥺❤️💫✨✨

Stay safe and healthy, everyone.

We will meet again💫💙.

Once again a big thankuuuu

Your dearest author
Swathi Radhakrishnan 🎀✨