Chapter-41

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

"Four generations have waited with only love and faith for this moment,till their last breath

"Four generations have waited with only love and faith for this moment,till their last breath."
Tears streamed down from Guru-ji's eyes as he completed the history of the eternal couple.
He bent his both knees on the ground and touched his forehead down on the ground before Radha-Madhav's feets.

Answer for every doubts and unexpected incidents are found just with revealing the most beautiful ties of history.
Today, standing before the forms of Prakriti and Madhav , Guru-ji isn't able to process anything clearly.
But the reality is way more amazing and we have to digest it.

Once the reality seperated tr idols from millions of people bearing love for them,and now the same reality returned the idols before them.

Radha-Madhav smiled looking down at Guru-ji like he is their child and them admiring him with so much love.

When Guru-ji looked up his eyes brightened seeing a glimpse of Prakriti-Madhav on them.
Really like his idols are standing before them.
The same smiles with love,the same eyes bearing administration,the same Sunshine of care.

Madhav crouched down and held Guru-ji to stand up.
Madhav have a beautiful smile worn on his lips same as Radha is bearing.
Guru-ji adjoined his hands before him and closed his eyes while tears kept on rolling down.
Radha touched Madhav's arm with the same admiring smile and gazed Guru-ji.

This atmosphere turns into divine with the possession of Radha-Madhav idols on this Radha-Madhav couple.
Seems like their lives met the mean and aim of their births.

Madhav hugged Guru-ji,and Guru-ji tightly clutched up on him.

Tears gathered in everyone's eyes who are there.
Realising there is a divine mean behind this coincidence of this couple and that too when with this emotional past,people tend to get closer to the touch of god's.
The couple itself is considered as the god,and now finding them after this realisation of history, everyone's eyes sparkle with devotion.

Madhav's grandparents are looking at the couple with devotion and love.

Guru-ji turned towards Radha after breaking the hug.
His eyes reflected the devotion and love,making Radha smile while heartedly.
A motherly touch is feeling in her presence and smile,like the mother of everyone who comes seeking for care and love.

Radha softly held Guru-ji's adjoined hands and smiled while shaking her head as no saying don't cry.

Guru-ji closed his eyes , smiling with every happiness and devotion.