Chapter-39

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Panchajanya and Vaasantha are informed this matter

Every friends, families of Radha and Madhav reached Varnapuri.

Yejur came running through the crowd in a speed of light towards the settlement in courtyard for the rituals of funerals.
Reaching near his brother and bhabhi,he fell on his knees.
His moistened eyes stared right at the peaceful laying figures.
His lips trembled,tears broke down.

"BHAI!!!"
Yejur screamed and cried sitting near the bodies.
He shook his head while crying and he hugged Madhav's hand closer to his chest.
His cries and shouts echoed to the atmosphere.

He was away from the kingdom when the information reached the castle of Panchajanya.
He hurriedly left every works he went for doing and came to Varnapuri.

Lakshya walked towards Yejur while wiping her eyes but with a blank expression less face,stiffen with every pain.
She touched Yejur's shoulder softly with her shaky fingers.
She sat on her knees before him.
Yejur looked at her with his devasted face due to crying.
And there broke the control of emotions and tears of Lakshya.
She broke into cries and hugged Yejur tightly.
She sobbed against his chest.
All the moments when Madhav embraced the siblings equally,and when there is occasion when absence of Saraswati becomes highlighted and Madhav being the mother for Yejur and Sita,flashed across Yejur's and Lakshya's heads.

Agasthya is keeping looking at his sister and brother-in-law with a straight face.
He even forgot about emotions and feelings the moment he heard the most heart wrenching news.

His hand is holding his sister's cold lifeless hand.
No matter what or how the situation is,just like he promised he will be there for his sister.

The pain he felt just in the wedding day of Radha was unbearable even for those who saw it,and now in this moment when she left everyone behind and wandered into other world, Agasthya's life shattered there,his heart and mind forgot about any emotions.

Makyeera and Bhadra are on a corner hiding themselves from everyone, everything and grieving alone.
They're even not strong to watch their daughter's and warrior son-in-law's lifeless bodies.

People of Varnapuri reach to see their dearest king and queen for the last time with moistened eyes an heavy hearts.

Totally everyone's color in life faded by the fading of Radha-Madhav's smiles.

Rituals are ongoing and the bodies will be burnt in the pyre with some time.
This is the time for people to come and see them.
King's,princes from soo many states and empires are here.
Soldier friends of Madhav are also here for watching the loyal friend of them one last time.

Bhadra is all broken,he lost his sunshine and the warrior he cared like his own son .
He literally lost his life.
This pain is unbearable and unfair for giving him.

Vasughi watched her children laying peacefully with closed eyes still holding a shine of positivity and grace around them.

"I hope destiny will show mercy to not take away one part of a heart"

Madhav's words rang in her mind suddenly.
Tears reached down fastly and she closed her eyes tightly holding her chest and crying the heart out.

Priest called for the time to burn the pyre.
The chaos and screams rose by six times when they took Radha and Madhav to the pyre.
Screams and shouts continuously flowed around like waves traumatizing every soul present there.

Souls of Radha-Madhav must be watching this moments.
Just like the love proven by the people of Varnapuri for them it is still showing with the same bright.
It is enough to touch the spiritual souls of their king and queen.

Bodies are taken to the pyre and after doing some rituals,it were burnt.
But this burning doesn't mean the end of their story,end of their greatness.

Above the bundles of clouds,world of sky ,in the golden heaven there sit the Royal couple with the same humble smiles,always gazing their people and loved ones.
No one can say every lives who were loved and touched by them ard now orphan, abandoned.
Because there is always a protective gaze around every little life of Varnapuri,which holds the flame to burn those who dares to touch their people in the absence.

There is always them in Varnapuri,in the words of people,hearts of people,thoughts of people.

There is never a death for RadhaMadhavam.....

。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

Temporary pause in our RadhaMadhav's story🥺

Writing this chapter was a little difficult for me.
Each words pierce through my heart🥺❣️

जय राधामाधवम🦚🧡