Chapter-12

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→ 

"But-"Before he could complete she shook her head and left his wrist

"But-"
Before he could complete she shook her head and left his wrist.
Taking a step back she said while shaking her head.

"No! I just need the answer"

He closed his eyes in frustration.
Madhav is already drained with all the practice sessions and his mood seems bad today.
And here,Radha is making him more annoyed.

But who know in which situation she is standing now!

Madhav keeps on ignoring her just like he was doing,but is he informed that maybe he will not be able to see her anymore,like this!

"Prakriti I -"
He again tried but she shook her head and cuts off.

"Just yes or no"
He is already on the peak of annoyed and anger,and on top this too.

"I-"
With his all patience,he again said but she ain't let him complete.

"Yes or n-"
She was about to complete her sentence but he threw the sword which he had while coming here, in anger and it fell down with a little loud noise.

His gaze met hers,but his eyes were showing little anger and brows furrowed due to frustration.

He is not a person who will get angry on anyone in any situation that easily,that too on women's.
But here he is in between every confusion.

She neither understand the situation nor leave him alone so as to think straight and properly.

He is frustrated because he himself don't know what is the cause of this pull towards her.

"Why are you not understanding? Can you leave me alone for sometime, ATLEAST?
PLEASE?"
He nearly shouted atlast and she froze on her spot and looked down at the sword which he threw a minute ago,and looked back at him.

Her tears betrayed her and fell from those beautiful eyes and his heart clenched without his knowledge.

Guilt and regression rushed down his spine realising at whom he raised his voice.

His eyes softened,but composed himself.

How he will merely get in a relationship with the princess that too when he is the soldier.
He is nervous about informing this to his king and what will be his reaction.

Moreover,he is afraid to drag her into his puzzled life.

She chuckled sadly and said in hurt filled voice.
"Alone!
If that is what you need,then you can live peacefully from now on.
And be aware ,princess of Vaasantha's marriage ceremony is on the way"

Tears streaming down her eyes,she backed off and turned around to walk away.

While he felt like his heartbeat stopped working for a second and a strong hammering directly hitted his heart.

He never confessed or said he loves her,but surely he have an important place for her in his heart.
And how he will let this women to become any other man's wife!

Madhav,in a sudden walked ahead and grabbed her waist from behind and pulled her closer making her to collide with him.

When he saw her walking away from there,he felt like she is walking away from his life that he without second thought did something to stop her.

While Radha's moistened eyes slightly widened and heartbeat accelerated.

A strong flip in her stomach made her eyes blink twice cause of the ticklish feeling.

Wrapping his one arm around her waist properly,he whispered near her ear,his lips touching her silky hair strands.

"Im sorry"

Butterflies bursted out in her stomach and she get more emotional hearing him apologising.

Hearing his sorry always made her happy and emotional thinking he realised he shouldn't have did that.

But he rarely says sorry as he is not used to stuffs like shouting and doing without thinking.

"What happened?"
He asked letting his every folded emotions to come out straightly.

His voice bears his love for her,care,concern and affection!

Sob left her mouth and more tears streamed down.

Placing her hand over his,she looked down crying silently.

He made her face him by turning her gently,with encircled arms around her thin waist and her one hand over his shoulder.

He lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes with so much care.

"Tell me.
Tell me what happened,Radha"

At the moment those words rolled down his tongue,she looked up at him with widened eyes and shock visible in face.

But he have no change in expression,how when he was craving to call this name from so long.

He was determined the moment he will call her Radha,she will become his and he was thinking about how to talk to the king and Yuvraj about it as he can't do anything without their permission that too when it's about their child.

But now,the whole universe as the viewers Madhav confessed his love through this most beautiful words.

Her heart sewed threads of hope and love hearing him calling her Radha.

She wanted her loved ones call her Radha,so he too should call her that.
But it ain't that much thoughtfill for her as she didn't knew how he was keeping this name of her to utter since years.

She opened her mouth to say something but seems like voice stucked in her throat and nothing came out.

"What were you saying?"
He asked slowly but she is still in the shock,thinking how he accepted to utter her name with this much love.

And how he called her Radha,in a sudden.

"Radha"
He whispered.
More tears escaped from her well of eyes.

Choosing to ignore everything and to say what the matter is,she started to speak.

"The king of Vijayashastra put forward the proposal of his son Nauka Ratna for me"

With gritted teath Madhav clenched his jaw and his hold on her waist tightened even without his notice.

"How dare that-"
He said in mind with anger filling his mind and blurring everything around him.

Feeling the soft touch under his palms after a second,he realised he was tightening his palm over her soft skin.
He instantly loosens his fist and placed his palm softly over her skin making her eyes blink several times.

                    。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚💛