Chapter-28

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

Vasughi's heart filled with pride as she kissed Madhav's forehead

The divine tilak of succession!

People are watching them who are standing before a huge castle with smile of victory on lips.

The atmosphere was a total violent mess just before some seconds.
Clashing of swords,noises of arrows,groans and moans of soldiers who were attacked by Madhav and much more violence.

Vasughi,Madhav and Lakshya entered into the giant mahal of Vijayashastra.

Vasughi have the most beautiful and bold smile which screams her victory of revenge which was taken by her son.

Well!! Everything changed within seconds.

Vijayashastra got to know about Veera Bhadra planning his daughter's marriage with Madhav,which added oil to the worsen revenge and anger towards him .

Being blinded cause of revenge taking mind and failure in their plannings,the king without thinking twice dared to attack Madhav .

They planned well their attack that only when Madhav is out of the Vaasantha mahal.

But they never knew,the little boy they consider as senseless was cunningly planning against them.
For that he wanted them to attack him first.

He was patiently waiting for a chance to rage war against them.

But how?

That was never a question or problem for him.

A secret team of Military was practicing under Madhav's guidance in Panchajanya,with the help of Yejur.

Yejur know about every single thing of his brother, and he always stayed with Madhav for his works and goals.

A strong gang of cunning officials were they who was training under Madhav.

Madhav was planning everything to put an end to Vijaya dynasty.

He have been dreaming capturing the kingdom of those ruthless and inhuman rulers who did much sins that can be never forgiven,and rule it.

But poor Vijayashastra who never knew any of his intentions,they themselves dared to enter into the lion's den.

Yejur somehow got to know about their plan,and he informed Madhav that.