~Epilogue-III~

जय राधामाधवम 🦚♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Radha smiled and closed her eyes when she felt his husband kissing her cheeks.

"Aye..."
Radha muttered when he tried tickling her.

She wiggled her body and moved away,but only to get pulled closer by Madhav.

She laughed and placed her head on his chest.

"The life seems so filmy,right?
Just recall,how much have happened within this date?"

Radha spoke flashing sheets of memories in his mind.

His smile drew a little more and he kissed the crown of her head affectionately.

Their soul talked a kind of eternal language,as their hearts stringed in a thread.

As Radha looked up,Madhav placed his lips on her softly making her heartbeats race a little, staining in the colour of love.

Their love snyced very well just as how their lips moved along,from the start of their tale to this stage of togetherness.

After a little period of their moment the couple moved back for taking their precious breathes.

She giggled when he pecked her nose softly.

Both of them stood up and headed downstairs.

Radha took blessings from Raghubir and Padmavati,who gave her blessings from the bottom of their hearts.

"Dada ji..."
A sharp tender voice arises from behind the door.

"Where is Dada Ji's chote Rajkumari?"
Raghubir said ,his lips enlightened with a bright smile.

Lakshya laughed and ran towards her grandfather,with her little steps,and hugged his leg.
Raghubir laughed along and picked her up in his arms.

The children call him Dada ji and Padmavati dadi maa even if they're their great grandparents.

Raghubir tickled her tummy with his nose making the child laugh aloud more.

He too laughed enjoying the moment with his great grand children.

"Dada ji...."
A little voice again rose up grabbing attentions of family members.

Everyone literally laughed seeing the innocent pouty face of Sita.

She is innocently playing with her dress while moving her body here and there,with gaze down.

Raghubir stared at her with a smile and he called.

"Aaeye mere Rajkumari Sita"

He chuckled when she shook her head still kept low.

Everyone's attention fell serious as they saw her teary eyes as she lifted her head up.