Origins pt1: Stoneheart

Many centuries ago, magical jewels were created that were endowed with extraordinary and powerful powers. These were the Miraculous!

Throughout history, these jewels have been used by heroes for the benefit of the human race. Two of these Miraculous were stronger than the others. The earring of the Ladybug, which gives the power of creation, and the ring of the Black Cat, which gives the power of destruction.

According to legend, whoever owns both jewels at the same time gains absolute power.

"I need those jewels Nooroo! I want that absolute power!" A man said from a dark hiding place.

"But no one knows where these jewels are, Master." said the small butterfly-like creature as it hovered in front of its master.

"I already found you little Nooroo, along with your Miraculous. Remind me once again what the butterfly brooch can do." the man caressed the brooch in his hand.

"The butterfly brooch allows you to give someone superpowers and make them your follower." the creature explained as the pages of a mysterious book appeared, writing about the butterfly brooch and its abilities, but in strange punctuation.

"What could be easier to lure superheroes here than to create supervillains?"

"But Master, the Miraculous should not be used for evil purposes." the little butterfly creature stared at its master in fear and hoped to be able to convince him not to do such terrible things.

"I want those absolute powers!" he points to Nooroo. The butterflies that have been around him until now are frightened by the sudden movement and start flying. "Your Miraculous is now under my control! You must obey me!"

"Yes, Master." the little butterfly creature bows its head in fear and sadness in front of its owner.

The man puts the brooch on his dress and says the charm. "Nooroo, dark wings! Rise!" then transforms into a villain. His shoes are dark gray, while his pants are purple. Her upper part is also covered in purple color, but two black butterfly wing-like shapes appear from her chest, not far above it is the brooch, which now looks like a butterfly. Finally, his entire head is covered by a gray, cap-like mask. The mask has a faint butterfly shape around his face. And in his hand is a walking stick with a circular storage space on top.

"From this day forward, you will be known as Hawk Moth!"

--------------------------------------

In a Chinese massage shop, in a room within that, a creature resembling a small green turtle rests in a gramophone. Its suddenly wakes up and looks very worried. Its immediately gets up and flies over to an old man massaging one of his clients.

"Master, Master!" says the little green creature to its owner. The old Chinese man immediately hears it, and so does his client. The green turtle creature quickly hides behind its master as his client perks up at the sound. He looks at the old man strangely.

"Ahem Master, Master!" chants the Chinese man. "This is an old Chinese custom regarding treatment" He quickly starts to push the other man half way through the door, and when he has pushed it, he closes it.

"Master, the butterfly Miraculous has revived! I can feel its aura," said the small turtle creature. "I thought it was lost forever!" the man wondered. "But Master, this is a negative aura. I am afraid it has fallen into evil hands!"