Malediktator

The students were in their classroom watching a video featuring Queen Bee. More specifically, Chloé, who was dressed in a Queen Bee costume. Still, it was easy to tell that she was her.

If people didn't know she was Queen Bee and her hair was different, they might not think she was her.

"Welcome to my secret lair! I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friend Ladybug showed up to ask me for advice." In the video, she now looked to the place next to her and she was also there, but this time in a Ladybug costume.

"I admire Queen Bee so much. She's shown me what being a superhero is all about. And always foxes the messes Kitty Noir and I get ourselves into." She told.

"Oh, please, you would do the same for me." she replied as Queen Bee a little smugly. "Come on. Like you would ever cause a mess!" now she answered as Ladybug. "You're right." They both laughed.

"Hey, that's not Ladybug! That's you, Chloé!" cried Ivan angrily. Chloé gasped and most of the class laughed. Marinette, Y/N and Adrien didn't laugh. The former because she was bored with it all, and the latter because they felt a little sorry for her.

"Of course, that's the real Ladybug!" she defended as Marinette slapped a hand across her face. "But, Chloé, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself? I-I mean, about Queen Bee?" asked Miss Bustier then quickly corrected herself.

Chloé just scoffed. "Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history. And I actually saved France. Even Ladybug says so." she said with satisfaction, then pressed a button on the remote in her hand, making the video start again.

"Queen Bee really makes us together. She truly is miraculous!" spoke in the video as Ladybug, while she herself delivered the lyrics smugly.

"Chloé, it's so obvious that you're dressed up as Ladybug." Alya exclaimed in disbelief. "You didn't even bother to match her hair color." Chloé recoiled slightly at this.

"Uh, she just dyed her hair blonde to look like me." she answered. Still, she knew it was a pretty lame excuse. Most of the class laughed again. Chloé fumed and sat back in her seat angrily.

"You're all a bunch of losers. Except you two, Y/Nkins and Adrikins." The twins smiled slightly at her. "None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary."

Marinette rolled her eyes in boredom. "Oh, what a shame." she muttered, but a little loudly, so everyone heard her and they started laughing again. Chloé gasped again, then caught sight of a giggling Sabrina. She looked at her and she immediately stopped laughing.

"I saw you laughing with the other idiots. You're fired!" she was furious. Sabrina was saddened. "I betrayed my best friend!" she bowed her head to the bench in sorrow.

"How could you not laugh, Sabrina? The whole superhero sitch has totally gone to her head." Alya shouted to them, then found a video and switched it on.

"You're the one who paralyzed the metro driver, aren't you? You used your power to create this situation." came the voice from the video. "She wasn't the hero! It was Kitty Noir and Ladybug!"

"She had super powers for like five minutes and went totally out of control." Alix complained. "We might not 'deserve to see your documentary,' but you don't deserve to be called a superhero." Marinette told her now.

"What?!" she exclaimed in disbelief. "You will pay for your insulting remarks, Dupain-Cheng!"

"Calm down, now, students." Miss Bustier tried to calm them down. Chloé just stood up angrily. "This is ridiculous!" she shouted and started walking towards the door. "Chloé, class isn't over." she called after her, but she didn't care.