Miracle Queen

Marinette had no idea how things could go wrong so quickly. One moment she was still having fun with the twins and Kagami, the next she was leaving them sad and heartbroken. And finally she walked out of a park worried.

Her frustration eased a bit now that she was in Luka and Adrien's arms. But she soon realized what was actually happening. "Sorry, I...I don't know why I did that."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Adrien asked. He wasn't really convinced. "Yes, thank you, guys."

She tried to come up with a topic to distract them from all of this. Nothing came to mind except Luka's song to Adrien. But maybe it wouldn't be best to ask since Adrien was here at the moment.

Suddenly they heard screams from behind Marinette. Each of them looked at it and saw a lot of people fleeing in fear from a huge swarm of wasps. "Marinette!" the two shouted, then stood in front of her protectively, so the wasps stung them.

"Luka, Adrien? Oh, no! Not those again!" Marinette immediately started running away from them as she opened her purse. "Tikki, we have to take shelter!" She took out a macaroon and handed it to her. "Power up!"

She hurried towards a bridge, then climbed the railing and jumped off. "Aqua Tikki, spots on!" She fell into the water in her aqua form, so the wasps remained above the surface.

"I should have known that Hawk Moth had a bigger plan all along. The battle's not over!" With that she began to swim forward.

--------------------------------------

On the banks of the Seine, Kagami and Y/N were about to kiss. However, before their lips could meet, Y/N pulled away. Kagami had a slight look of surprise on her face as she slowly removed her hands from her.

"I-I'm sorry. I just...you know, panicked a bit. I thought it was going to happen differently. Besides, I'm not the best at it." she said and turned her head in confusion.

"So, you're not happy." Kagami said. Although she meant it as a question, it still sounded like a statement. She was actually a little worried that she might not be right for Y/N yet.

"No, it's not about that. I'm happy. It's just all this...it's happening so fast. It's been a while since this happened to me and I don't know if I'm ready again." she explained. Kagami slowly nodded her understanding. "So, when will you be ready?"

Y/N was taken aback for a moment. "Honestly, I don't know. Maybe it just needs to happen a little slower and then everything would be fine." she said, but then she noticed a huge swarm of wasps. Her eyes widened and she immediately pulled Kagami behind her.

The girl was surprised at the sudden action, but then she too noticed the wasps. She immediately pushed Y/N aside so she stood in front of her and was pinched instead.

The blonde looked at the girl worriedly, but immediately took off running as the wasps began chasing her. She quickly took out a piece of cheese and handed it to Plagg. "Aqua Plagg, claws out!" She also transformed into her aqua form and jumped into the water. The wasps remained above the water.

--------------------------------------

Swimming in the Seine, Ladybug and Kitty Noir swam until they caught sight of each other.

"Ladybug!"

"Kitty Noir!"