Oblivio

Ladybug and Kitty Noir were lying inside an elevator with their eyes closed. Ladybug slowly opened her eyes and gasped slightly as she had no idea where she was. She looked around and then saw a drawing on the wall in red. There was a phone drawn on it with an arrow pointing to a turtle.

She glanced down at her hand and saw that there was a lipstick in it. "What happened? Who are you?" a voice was heard behind her, at which she got a little scared and threw away the lipstick in fright. She turned around and saw another girl with blonde hair and wearing a black dress.

"I'm...uh, I-I don't know. I don't remember my own name!" she said a little worried. Kitty Noir thought for a moment. "Me neither." She looked down at their costumes. "Looks like you and I were at the same costume party." Ladybug looked at her costume, but then a beep was heard from the other girl's ring.

"Why is that flashing?" Suddenly, her earring started chirping too. "Your earring too! We must shop at the same store." Kitty Noir said as Ladybug glanced at her. "Are we supposed to know each other?"

"I'd be surprised if we weren't. We must have something to do with each other." Suddenly the beeping stopped and they both transformed back. Two creatures flew out of their jewelry and lay down on the floor in their exhaustion. One was black and the other was red with a big black dot on the top of its head.

Marinette gasped in fright and immediately hid behind Y/N. "There are giant bugs! Mice? Bug-mice!" The black suddenly spoke. "Wow. I'm starving right now!" Y/N smiled slightly as she heard it speak. She slowly moved forward while Marinette was still behind her.

"Hello little creatures. What exactly are you? Genies, like the one in the lamp?" she carefully picked up the black one. "If I'm a genie, where's my lamp? Besides, where am I? And who are you?" Marinette was leaning against her shoulder now. "What was that thing doing in my earring?" pointed to red.

"I'm not a 'thing,' I'm...I don't know what I am!" It gasped anxiously, then felt its stomach rumble. "But I know that I'm very hungry."

Marinette smiled now and picked it up. "Aw, poor little...no thing" She stroked its belly and it started laughing. Y/N now stood up with the black creature still in her hand.

"Okay, we're stuck here in an elevator and we don't remember anything. We don't know why, but we'll figure it out." Then the elevator shook. "What is it this time?" Marinette worried as she moved closer to Y/N. The roof of the elevator was now starting to crack. "We can't stay here!"

"Couldn't agree more." The two tried to pry open the door, but failed. Suddenly, the two creatures flew through the door, and after a moment it opened. "Thank you!" Marinette thanked them. Y/N grabbed her hand and ran out of the elevator with her. They looked back in fright and saw that the roof had collapsed. A figure was seen in the cloud of dust.

"Let's get out of here!" They ran towards the stairs and started to go down. They walked until they reached the ground floor. They were surprised to see that the door was blocked. "The exit is blocked."

"We'll have to find another way out." Another sound was heard and they saw that the elevator door was starting to get damaged. They looked around and then Y/N spotted the bathroom door. "Over there!" They ran in and quickly closed the door.

"Okay, we're stuck in a building, with amnesia, being chased by a...a thing that's obviously got it in for us big time!" Marinette explained. "Also, there are these two creatures that appeared from our jewelry after our costumes disappeared." Y/N said as the black creature flew closer to her.

"Uh, excuse me, but the creatures are hungry." She looked at it for a moment, then reached into her jacket and found a small box containing Camembert cheese. "Camembert?" She removed the top of the box and the creature immediately took it out.